Explaining

Why are Dazai and Chuuya not very involved?

Well, the 2 were pretty much always together and when they did play with the others, it would be either the younger kids or a few rounds of tag. So because of this, Ray, Emma and Norman are closer together and closer with Don and Gilda than the other 2.

When did the pair get into this world?

I'm planning to change the first few chapters to make more sense. Uh so if you see the change, it will make the story more fluid. But what I'm planning to change is that Dazai and Chuuya were bored/ Dazai wanted to try something new and dragged Chuuya along/ All Ranpo's plan (idk yet) but they are going to be in Poe's book.

Why do Mama and Sister Krone not suspect Dazai and Chuuya?

Well for one, they aren't acting like they are hiding something or telling their plans out loud, but the main reason is that they didn't change the way they act since Mama is really good at picking things like that up. Sister Krone ngl is not as smart as Isabella and only believes what she sees. She has no evidence that Dazai and Chuuya would know about the secret and doesn't have a reason to suspect them other than their closeness but she soon found out that they were always inseparable since very young.

Why did they easily fit in when they entered the new world?

Well, Poe did an awesome job in his story so clap, clap for him writing backstories for the two of them to fit in.

When did Dazai and Chuuya go into the tpn?

Well, I made it so that they are in an alternate universe. In future chapters, there will be further detail.

Do I need to explain anything else?

Anyways ✨

If chapter 7 (previous chapter) gets 4 votes today, I will post tomorrow instead of in five days.