Part 8

"I'm going to review everything. After lunch, when it's free time, I will keep mama occupied. Norman and Emma will climb the wall and carry out the investigations. 

Don and Gilda will be stationed outside, In a place where they can see the south-facing the windows of the second floor. If by some chance I am unable to distract Mama, I will signal you. You will inform Norman and Emma to cease the investigation and return to the grounds immediately. It is likely that Mama is suspicious. It didn't seem like she had figured it out yet, but we can't be optimistic either. 

There is always a possibility that she won't take my bait. Dazai and Chuuya, you will distract the other kids to not interfere with the plan. You two aren't suspected and it is best we keep it that way. If things go south, you guys can still continue freely."

"As expected from Ray!" Dazai exclaims.

"And if that happens, we have to give up the investigation?" Don double checks.

"Correct. For the time being anyway. Everyone understands, right? If we appear too out of control, then it's over. Mama's goal is on-time shipment... Particularly us with the full marks."

Dazai salutes while Chuuya nods. Ray continues with the plan instructions.

.

.

.

After lunch, everyone went to their positions. Don and Gilda, waiting outside. Emma and Norman, running into the forest. Chuuya, drawing with Phil and some others. Dazai, role-playing the prince with the other young ones. Ray, inside with Mama. Everyone was set. Ready for the plan to start.

"Oh! My princess! Would you like to come to my castle with me?" Dazai, acting his role, exclaims to Anna who was also forced into this. 

"Oh, Prince! It... isn't me in your heart. Follow your true desire!" She acts before spinning her hand a few times with her finger out, just to stop when she was pointing at Chuuya, who was drawing everyone in the orphanage as some other children watched the surprisingly good drawer.  

"Whatever do you mean!" He says, confused before getting pushed closer to Chuuya by the kids behind him.

Phil and Sherry share a nod. The young girl starts picking up some grass while the blue-eyed boy takes out a random small book laying nearby.

"We stand here at the marriage of Dazai and Chuuya-" Phil starts. Sherry was throwing the ripped up pieces of grass up in the air like they were flower petals. 

All of a sudden, Mama walked out of the house and Don ran into the house and a loud bang happened not long after. Seeing the three running, the two, who were dragged into this ceremony were ready to run before getting stopped.

"Tsk, Tsk... The ceremony isn't over yet!" a small child exclaims.

"Okay, okay... You may kiss the groom!" Phil declares like the king he is.

"Or hold hand instead," Anna suggests before whispering, "Keeping the kids pure."

Dazai grabs Chuuya's hands before kneeling. "Would you like to come to my castle, my princess?" 

Keeping the act, Chuuya agrees gracefully.

One thing lead to another and they ended up having a large tea party that didn't have any real food or drinks, just grass, stones, leaves and bark.

"Can I have some more tea please?" Chuuya asks, motioning to a pile of shredded leaves.

"This is the best quality tea leaves we have!" Nat says before dumping a bunch of nature in Chuuya's hands.