RSSS 2: Going on a crab hunt~

To Chuuya, it seemed as if Dazai was avoiding him. Dazai disappeared hours ago through thin air.

Sitting in an empty room, Chuuya curled up into a ball in the corner.

"Chuuya! Alright! Enough about this and pick yourself up and go talk to him! Communication is key in a relationship!" Anna was now starting to take desperate measures as her ship started sinking.

"Anna..." He looks up at her.

"C'mon!"

Somehow Chuuya ended up not going to Dazai and talked to Anna in a empty room.

"You know what Chuuya? You use to be my closest friend until that day. You've stuck with Dazai for, forever now. Dazai was quiet and shy but he also changed that day."

"..." Chuuya didn't even know how the 'Chuuya' in the book acted like or the 'Dazai'. He opened his mouth before closing it. He didn't know what to say.

"What happened to the soul of the Chuuya before?"

"I-I... Don't know..."

"Okay! Pick yourself up! No matter how bad your lovers quarrel was you need to talk to him!"

"Wh-what no!"

Going around, the two go over to the kids to ask them where the walking mummy cosplayer had gone to, just to be told that no one had seen him for hours.

Dazai on the other hand was actually outside the bunker looking for a certain ingredient. Forgetting to bring a map, Dazai was winging the direction. Singing his favourite suicide song, he finally finds the crawling creature he had been searching for the last 3 hours and not only one, but more than a dozen. Was it worth it? Maybe, maybe not.

He then starts walking back to the bunker and the mechanical owl goes 'wtf' at the sight of Dazai.

Dazai was walking as if nothing was wrong and everything was normal. Crabs stuck on to him for dear life as the man walked.

The door opens and he jumps down. The kid's jaws drop.

"Dazai? You have something crawling on you...!"

"Heh. This will be your best dinner! Where's Chuuya?"

A kid runs. "CHUUYAAA! HE'S HERE!!!!!"

Dazai was seriously confused. Chuuya and Anna came running. Anna stopped to pant but Chuuya went straight forward to his partner.

Dazai, who was expecting a hug or something, opened his arms with a smile. But Chuuya didn't give a hug. Chuuya, with full force, kicked Dazai, making Dazai fall.

Chuuya then gets a good look at Dazai. "What the-"

The crabs were crawling. "Make me some cooked crab Chuu Chuu~ I'm hungry~"

Chuuya was about to protest when-

"Crab? Can we have some too?" Lani looked up to Chuuya.

"Yep! Chuuya makes the best cooked crab~"

Chuuya's cooked crab was one of the only reasons why he regretted leaving the Mafia. Now that his partner wouldn't cook it for him anymore, he had to settle for canned crab which was cheap and affordable.

<><><><><><>

AN: a really short idea that I had