Part 22

After introducing Jin and Hayato, their behaviour still hasn't changed. Like happy and thankful puppies.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! ITS INCREDIBLE HOW YOU CAME SO FAR BY YOURSELF! RESPECT!!" Hayato bowed.

"Then, to sum it up... your boss is William Minerva... and he is freeing cattle children and bringing them to a new, great settlement?" Emma says out loud.

"Right!" Jin eagerly answers.

"And the boss is amazing! He's super smart, sharp as a razor... It feels like he's a god, really. It's only been 6 months and he has already crushed numerous farms... Rescuing hundreds of children, bringing us all together!" Hayato praises greatly.

"Whoa! That's William Minerva for you... The former head of the Ratri clan..."

"We too were saved by the boss. All of us are here... Thanks to him!" Hayato shows a symbol on his chest.

"That mark!" Yvette calls.

"And then your boss... Minerva, you said he was looking for us!" Nat sweat drops.

"Yes! Did you get the message? The boss knew that attacked the shelter after that, so he sent us to scout... He was so worried! He said he wanted to lead some help. And to ask for your help, if possible." Jin recounts.

"Minerva..." the kids were silently and not silently praising Minerva.

"Yes, we got the message. That's why we're here to find out the location." Oliver answers the question.

"In that case, by all means, let us guide to our hideout! There's plenty of food there, and places to rest... We even got medicine and other medical equipment. We can take good care of your wounded. Let's go as soon as possible!" Jin offers.

"This hideout of yours... Are you sure the demons or Ratri haven't found it yet? Since you've been destroyed plantations and all..." Gilda asks worryingly.

"We've had no attack so far. And we have very strong comrades on the defence! It's really like a Paradise. The most important thing is that as long as we have him... As long as the boss is with us... Nothing can hurt us." Hayato says with great assurance which is backed by a nod from Jin.

"Hey, Jin, how far would you say is the hideout?" Ray asks.

"It's not so close... That rock is only a landmark along the way, really. You still have to walk two days after passing it. The exact place is only known to a few of us, even within our group." He explains.

"Sorry for doubting you. Will be thankful to have you asked guides." Ray apologises and pulls out his arm which Jin gladly shakes.

"Leave it to us!"

"But... Is it really ok to bring strangers like us into your home?" Anna sweatdrops on how ready they were to accept them all.

"Of course, it is! That's just what the boss wants it! And y'all are our saviours, you know.

The kids smile and attack the two new people with a multitude of hugs.

"Thank you. We're looking forward to be with you." Emma smiles. Hope is clearly there.

"So, allow me to explain the route. If we had to the hideout in a straight line, will be there in 3 days."

"Can you handle guns?" Ray asks the two.

"Yes! Kinda!

"That's great, right Dominic? Hang in there just a bit more!"

"Right"

"You too, Chris... We're almost there ok? You will get help... You will get to meet Minerva too..." Emma assures the sick boy.

Chris suddenly quickens his breathing. Emma's eyes widen.