Part 27

"We're in the human world!" Everyone cheered. Well most of them at least.

Dazai and Chuuya were really confused. They were definitely in Yokohama but some shops have changed. Why they were still with the others?

Their body has changed back but...

After putting two and two together it made sense. It made sense why the demon in the land of sun and moon smiled when they said yes and why they were with the others.

The only two conclusions were, 1, the demon lied to them or 2, their world was the human world which makes a whole lot more sense.

But something else is wrong. Something was missing, it perhaps, someone.

"Emma?" Phil's looked around.

That one word struck something in everyone. Emma must have sacrificed something related to her.

"EMMA WHERE ARE YOU!"

"EMMA!"

Norman's knees give in.

Dazai pulls out his phone to check if they were in his world and Chuuya does the same.

"Ranpo?"

"Yea?" It was quite obvious that Ranpo was eating a packet of chips.

"Oh wait, I should have called Kunikida."

"Hold on, I'll give him the phone..."

Silence

"Dazai damnit! Where were you! It's been eight months and your work is piling up!"

"Can you pick us up? I'll send you the location... Oh, and bring Yosano too."

Dazai's eyes dart to the unconcious woman.

"Dazai what do you mean by 'us'?"

"..."

"Dazai... what did you do now?"

-

Emma woke up in a bed with two people watching her.

"Who are you?" Emma asks, on guard.

"We are... A part of the sheep's, like you... Uh, Iris." Shirase looks at the weird eye necklace around the girl's neck.

The sheep has been looking for some new members and when this unknown girl appeared with a gun and many calluses on her hands, they could immediately tell she was a fighter and would be a good asset for their revenge.

Although Emma had forgotten her memories, the one thing she remembered was her name.

"But my name is Emma...?"

Shirase quickly thinks on the spot. "Iris is your code name remember? You were on a mission and an opposing gang had hit you really hard on the head."

"That must be why my head is spinning," Emma mumbles.

"Welcome back, uh, Emma."

"So... If I was on a mission, I have to report right?"

"No! No! I told the council that you will rest."

-

An aircraft came down with 7 people. 5 of them are guards, one is a young girl and the other is an old man. The girl gives them all a wave.

"Hello, we are the Ratri clan. We are sorry for the inconvenience and will compensate you for the damage. Contact us anytime if you need anything." The man spoke.

Then it clicked, for Dazai and Chuuya at least. Ratri? The shoe, car and hair dye brand?

"Now, we will be your guardians for now until you are of age-"