Chapter 1

So here I am starting this new short story. It will be a story of 10-20 chapters don't know based on readers review.

Let's start...

We can see an woman with a small baby bump sitting expressionless near a coffin which is covered with Indian flag. She is staring at it. An another woman approaches her.

Woman 2 for who approach to the first woman.

W2: bhabi please react something na we are really worried (she said controlling her tears)

W2 : Avneet bhabi say something please please don't let your emotions in your heart let them out. It's not good for you and bhai's last symbol your baby.( She said sobbing)

So yeah w1 is Avneet.

Avneet look towards her with extreme pain in her eyes. Her eyes are dry and red. She is not in her senses to understand anything she just give the woman a hard look as she said it's her husband's last symbol. But she don't believe it. She stood from there and wipes w2's tears.

Avu: what rubbish you are telling Anu . And why are you crying your brother will not like it you know na he hate tears in his most precious 3 girls eyes.
Ma why are you crying . See my jaan will get hurt seeing you both .I know he is taking rest he fought so much na .I know he will come and hug us like he did when he get to know about this little angel inside me.
(She said wiping both of their tears and lastly caressing her baby bump)

Avu: see offices let my jaan out it will be suffocating for him there.

She said going to open the coffin. But before that Anu hagged her tightly but carefully stopping her. She struggle to went to the coffin but Anu signals them to take the coffin from there. The junior officers did same as they all can understand and have so much respect to this family mainly to this women standing there. All have wife or sister or mother or daughter in their house they know how it feels. Seniors salute them and go from there. Avneet started screaming " Stopp officer do..n't ..don't take him from me. H..e.. he needs me. Noooo pls noo just stop plzzz I can't live like this stopppp" and she fainted. All panicked. Anu fastly take her to their room. She started examining her. As She is a well known doctor. Her mother-in-law stand beside her putting her hand on her hair caressing it. She silently cry seeing her suffer in this condition. She can understand her pain very well she also go through this. And now she have to again go through this pain losing her son. Their life flash on her mind.

***

EOC

Avneet outfit in media box ☝️☝️

So here it's the first chapter. I know it's short but I will give chapter like this only because you can get bored. And in small chapter many get excited to know next so wait for sometime I will give update almost daily in December. Bcs I have exams from 22 November you will get one more update before my exem as I already finished it. So don't worry guys I am not ignoring my studies.

Thank you 😊

Jai Hind 🇮🇳🇮🇳

Your author Sini 🥰🥰