Chapter 4

Night is so calm and quiet in this area only owl growls can be hear. All were  sleeping peacefully in their respective homes. Sometimes dogs are barking. On the top of that November month and northern breeze blowing shivering all the living beings present there. Yes it's a Suburban area. Where Nigam family lives.

Anushka is also sleeping in her room not sleeping we can say thinking about her and siddharth's moments when she demand for something from her brother in her birthday or teaching a lesson to the school bully together, teasing avneet, and then when she got to know that her brother got a chance to become an army officer. She was the most happiest person in the earth. She  was is and will be a proud army sister.the fun which she did in her brother's marriage it was the most beautiful day for her brother she thought.

Suddenly her trance broke by some creepy sounds like someone is walking tiptoe . She got up from her bed and came to veranda to see if anyone is there. She was about to reach till their main gate of the house but suddenly she saw someone's shadow. She got nervous and calm herself. She slowly peep through the wall which is boundary of their home. And she saw almost 10 people was there. She quickly understand that is her brothers enemy who come here to kill them. They were in some distance so she quickly went to her mums room where Sonia and vibha was sleeping. She wake up them , she did not tell them anything just dragged them with her without any noise. And went to sidneet's room. She told them to wake avneet up and she went towards some drawer and take some things from there in a backpack which was there . And she take something from a upper drawer and saw it with a emotional face but it was not the time for become emotional so she quickly tug it in her pocket safely.
She take them by some secret alleys and they went out in a safe place where no one can reach this fast.

Vibha: now say Anu why we are here in this night and why you bring this bag.

So: yes Anu !

Avu: ma let her tell.

Anu: thanks bhabhi.
So the thing is that we have to leave from here as soon as possible bhai's enemies are here to kill us.

All gasped. They were talking whispering. But now Avu freaked out.

Avu: what are you telling Anu I can't leave this place. Here I have all memories with sid. I ..I can..nt (she said lastly emotionally)

Anu: bhabi I know but try to understand it's not time for being emotional. I have promised bhai that nothing will happen to our family if he is not here. And now I think it's time for keeping the promise of a sister (she said being slightly emotional but control herself being weak bcs her brother is her strength not weakness)

Sonia keep her hand on her shoulder assuring we understand and we are with you. Avu unwillingly nodded as she also knows it's the right thing at this moment.

Vibha: but Anu Avu is pregnant how will she walk this much.

Avu: don't worry ma I can walk.

Anu: ma we don't have any other options bhabi will rest after reaching in a safer place. And don't worry till when I am alive I will not let anything happen to my nephew/niece

All smiles seeing her .

Anu:umm ma now I think we should go.

All humed and they started walking. Anu is in front with Avu showing them the path. She learnt many things from her brother. And she know what to do in this situation. Her brother make her ready for this .

They turned around seeing their born place and smile before crossing the boundary.

EOC

Words:655

So what will you guys think it would be so easy to get rid from their enemy?

Will Anu fulfill her promise of keeping them safe?

What will happen if they came in front of their enemies?

How will they fight with this hurdles?

Wanna know then stay tuned.

Goals: 21+ votes and 25+ comments

Jai Hind 🇮🇳🇮🇳

Your author Sini 🥰🥰