Chapter 12

Avu: but di how did you find this locket?

Vaish: to be honest it was one of my ofiice employ's child. I saw him playing in the lounge with this locket. I thought I was just seeing things but no the locket really had your picture.

Avu: it's totally weird how that child even has our pic in his locket?

Vaish: don't you think it could be your locket I mean siddharth's locket as well.

Avu: but how... he was in border when.... Wait do you mean it could be that he is here somewhere near?

Vaish: may be my thinking can be wrong as well I just think if he really is alive he could have been somewhere near or probably in India somewhere and accidentally lost it. But the real question is why has not he contacted you.

Avu: I am literally confused di..

Saying this Avneet who was in a daze sighed even Vaishnavi, the only believer of Siddharth's existence beside Avneet felt really confused it's not their blind beliefs that Siddharth is alive. They have been finding clues since they got a little hold on the situation of the sudden incident that had them in depression for over an year. And now this . If this doesn't prove his existence then what does. And even if he is alive why is he tormenting his family like this ? This questions bothered them. They just don't understand why would he do that . Maybe there is some reason but can't he just tell his family about his problem.

At a private helipad..

A man and a woman got down in full black clothes . The time is 2 at midnight while almost whole country is sleeping. They got down safely and bade the helicopter goodbye ...

Woman: So we are finally here ha . I have missed this I guess ..

Man: You guess I have definitely missed this though I would have liked if we were landed near a place where human lives..

Woman: Gosh you must be kidding for god's sake we are not here for vacation you know that and you already have been here some days ago were you not?

She said rolling her eyes. He chuckled.

Man: Yeah yeah I know you don't have to worry and it was just a small errand for the boss you know. Btw they said we have a base here right?

Woman: yeah gosh ouch what's this damn..

Man: Seriously Silvia you just tripped in a stone...

*the woman is Silvia*

Silv: yeah like it's my fault I am used to the cement and steel made bases you know Ray I have never actually experience this muddy place first hand( though I have experienced it in training )

She mumbled the last sentence..

*The man's name is Ray*

Ray : yeah yeah like I remember doing it myself.

Silvia just groaned and followed his lead to basement they were allotted for the night. It sure is going to be exhausting starting from morning she thought ..

On the other side at Sharma's place

Abhi who was busy doing his office work on his laptop frowned.

A ping came from his phone  indicating someone other than his family has disturbed him on his working time . He checked his phone and made a confused face.

"Huh do we have some executive named Rayansh " he muttered and got up from his sit to go to his wife .

Abhi: Vaishu , Vaish ....