Chapter 13

Yes sir

...

umm no we are quite comfortable here. Except the heat everything is fine

....

Yes we'll be attending tomorrow's party .
...

Yeah I'll soon meet with them

...

Yes good bye I'll inform briefly later.

Ray who hung up the phone as their conversation ended . He sighed looking at the sleeping figure of Silvia, who was barely on the bed . She has her one leg in the bed and another leg on floor.

"Isn't it uncomfortable how can she sleep like that just fine.." , He muttered .

Rolling his eyes  he threw a glass of water at her face.

"Owww. Its cold you bastard" she shouted at him falling from the bed.

"Can't you just wake me up like a normal human being " she glared at the man who was just there busy on his phone .

"Nope . And for your information you are not normal at all. There you had your phone ringing for the 20th time till morning but still you haven't gotten up"
He said still busy on his phone.

"Whatever" she snickered and got up from the floor . Looking at her phone she gasped.

"Oh gosh damn . I am doomed . You fool why didn't you pick up the phone if you had a look at it who was calling. " She said irritated

"Well well I just didn't wanted to do it. Its your responsibility why didn't you call them since you came here " he said teasingly

"Bitch I'll see you later you just wait" stomping her feet she went away with her phone while calling the other person.

He sighed as he sat down on the sofa present there. He looked at the ceiling lifelessly and closed his eyes . his mind blank.

"I am sorry " he muttered to himself .

Nanda Textiles

Avneet sat in her chair as she entered her office. She tap at the tag written
CEO Avneet Kaur . Its been a year since she took over their company from her mother. Sonia now only asist her daughter at work she has finally got some rest.  Avneet who has seen her mother building the company with her own hand from childhood is finally ready to take their business on another level. The business world is definitely not easy and being a woman it's more tough but still they had held onto it in ups and downs . And that's why the company is stable as they can ever be. It can now provide work for more than 100 people . Avneet definitely looks up to her mother the most . She looked at the papers scattered in front of her. The orders from big companies or malls it's all settled personally by the CEO and she looks over them again and again. she stumbled on one of the papers and  that's an invitation card of the  annual party of R.S. Tech & co. One of the biggest international tech company. Its headquarters is in USA but it's basically an India originated company they say. Due to much better facility the headquarters shifted to USA. And that's where Abhishek and Vaishnavi work in a rather higher positions. She wondered how did she got the invitation. Its once in a lifetime choice for a small company like their to participate in a gathering like this where all sorts of big entrepreneur comes . She fumbled with the invitation when she heard a knock at the door.

"May I come in mam? " One of the employee asked breaking her trance of thoughts.

"Yes come on in Mrs. Sen", avneet replied to the older lady . She came in and hand her the documents which needed her sign. She looked it up once before signing and giving it back to her for further works. The lady bowed lightly and went out of the office. Avneet resumed her work after placing the invitation card aside taking a note mentally to ask about it later.

R.S. Tech & co

Abhishek was headed towards the office cafeteria alone with a pout. Why? Because his one and only wife is too busy to even come out to have lunch with him. He decided he will take some takeout on his way back to his office to feed his rather nonchalant wife . Ofcourse he has to be the thoughtful one and take care of her meals afterall there is this new problem called Rayansh Lahiri. Gosh after getting the massage that night she has been so busy that she barely eats her meals on time . And that has made Abhishek rather concerned so he always take food with him timely to feed her even though he has to eat alone. Oh and they can't forget about their cute little daughter. She is the one cute thing that has made them work even harder. Just her Little smile and giggles are enough to melt their exhaustion away. One cute little cure for sure.

Abhishek ate his lunch and took some with him heading towards Vaishnavi 's office. Once he reached in front of her door he knocked.

"Come in" a faint  voice replied from the other side. He entered and saw vaishnavi going through some really huge files. He placed the packed food in a empty space and got it out of the paper bag. He poured the food on a plate and came forward.

"Vaish" he called softly. Vaishnavi looked up to him and hummed. she sure looks exhausted he sighed and took a spoonful of food near her mouth. And he mouth automatically opened to take the food he offered as if it was the most natural thing ( well ofcourse it was)
She finished her meal like that while still working. Abhishek sighed and  gathered the other things in a packet to throw it away . He left the spoon on the table.

*Clink*

Vaishnavi looked at her husband she felt kinda guilty seeing him so she left her work for a moment to go to him. Upon getting near him she gave a quick peck on his cheek which made him flustered suddenly. He looked at her hand on his cheeks and smiled. He pulled her in a short kiss and after leaving some kisses on her whole face he let go of her. She giggled. He smiled in adoration and gave a forehead kiss to her before leaving the room with the trash.

EOC

Well hey guys how're you all. And here is another new chapter as I have promised.

I know there is lot going on in one chapter so to not confuse you I put the places name where the said incidents are happening. And it was actually kind of a filler chapter bit real thing is going to start real soon.

Adios 👋🏻

Stay tuned...

Jai hind 🇮🇳🇮🇳