Chapter 11 ( Sidneet special )

Soo first of all how are you all...

I was missing in Wattpad for months but whatever no one really complete my goals 🥲🥲

Second i am sorry. I know i do this everytime but nevermind. I already told i am a board student so I don't get much time to type.

Now let's start with the story ❤️❤️

Previously..

We saw Avu determined to be strong and raise her child . 4 years leap and araav , sidneet's baby boy is 3.5 years old and most likely Sid. She remembered him dearly...

Now..

After they left vaishnavi came downstairs and saw Avu smiling with tears thinking something . She sensed what is it and sighed. She went towards her and kept a hand on her shoulder bringing her back from her thoughts. Avneet wiped her tears and saw her with a little smile.

Vaish: remembering him?

Avu nodded slightly. Vaish hugged her.

Vaish: you are very strong Avu . Don't worry i believe one day you will stand on your trust.

Avu: hmm

Vaish: ok don't wanna talk ? Btw i have a good news for you may be!!

Avu: may be?

Vaish: hmm i am not sure about it but i think it can help. You come with me first.

She broke the hug and took her to Avneet's room and locked it. Avneet saw her with confusion clear on her face. Vaish took out something from her skirts pocket.

Avu: what is it di?

Vaish: see if you can recognise it?

Avu saw the thing carefully and look at her shocked. She hurriedly took it and saw it with teary eyes

Avu: where did you get it di?

Vaish: not me but a kid of our staff . I saw it in his hand . He was showing it to others that's when I noticed that pic.

Avu: kid? *Vaish nodded*

Avu caressed the thing and smiled whole heartedly after years. Her heart suddenly felt with immense hope. She looked at vaish not knowing what to say vaish nodded smiling. She again looked at the thing and wear it near her heart .

Wanna see what is it?

It's the locket Avu is already wearing

It's the locket Avu is already wearing. ( A/n When I said heart . I meant it 😅😅😅)

 I meant it 😅😅😅)