Chapter 14

Fyi

[" " is for dialogue speech]
["* *'" is for when in someone's pov they are thinking in their mind]

Abhishek Sharma

The hall is decorated beautifully and it screams grand from all of the corners. Reporters and cameras are all gathered outside the hall . Many big enterpreneur and celebrities gathered in this hall after all. You can never see all of them together in one place other than this gathering the annual party of R.S. Tech & co. Its one of a kind . many big shots gather here so they can expand there business or lines more. Celebrities come here to represent there respective companies. And today is the day they are also celebrating the arrival of new chief executive's joining. All of the employees who's in charge of this gathering in the company is really busy today . And among them the chief manager Vaishnavi Sharma is the busiest person present in the hall. Starting from greetings the guest and looking out for the preparation all is managed by her. There is a reason she is the youngest and most capable employee of this company afterall. Abhishek is not that free. He is also doing his assigned tasks. But the most important thing keeping an eye on his wife so she doesn't fall sick suddenly. He has already cursed the person who is to be welcomed yet.

"*Why did he have to come at the time of annual party when everyone is busy. Damned executive*"

"*Useless Bastard *"

"* Cruel *"

These are the thoughs he have had hundreds of time since he started seeing Vaishnavi working overtime. He has always been a protective man but in this situations he can't do anything but just curse the person who is the cause of his wife's stress. Call him childish but so what it is real him . And he can't help feeling like this. And the real him is loved by Vaish his dear wife. He feels grateful for that maybe if not her then no-one would tolerate his tantrums.

Okay moving on so where we were. yes the damned chief executive who is coming today . What's so special about him . Well nothing he is just another old brat coming here to order around. What can you even expect from this higher ups who come and go suddenly. It's just making his dear wife working overtime everyday. If he could he would smack that raman or ravan  whatever his name was. No no abhi is not someone who would disrespect his elder like such . Its just he is extremely annoyed .

Little did he know he was going to regret about his way of thinking soon..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Avneet Kaur Nigam

"Do I look good I guess it's okay"

Looking at her reflection in the mirror Avneet checked her appearance a few times before putting on her perfume. She looked back and saw a small sleeping figure cuddling with a bunny plushie with a pout lying on their bed. She chuckled and went towards their bed. After tucking him in properly she caressed his hair and  looked at her watch.

"I should get going now."

Grabbing her bag from the bed and kissing her son's forehead she was about to leave when she felt a tug on her dress. She looked back and saw her son scrunching his nose and looking at her with sleepy eyes.

"Mumma where are you going? sleep with me more. "

Avneet who saw her son getting up from the bed picked him up in her arms and patted his back.

"Why are you awake baby. Mumma was going to work sleep some more"

He nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck.