Chapter 7

How're you allll...

Let's start with the chapter ❤️❤️..

Dr: She is not out of danger. We can't say anything as she is injured on her head and she lost lots of blood. We need AB negative blood immediately.

Vaish: Is  it not present in blood bank?

Dr: no it's a rare blood group we don't have it in this moment.

Abhi: Doctor, don't worry I am A negative take mine. I think it will work.

Vibha. But...

Abhi: No but Dr. ?

Dr: Yeah it will match, come with me.

He went with the doctor, Vibha sit there numb Sonia kept her hand on her shoulder. Vaish came in front of her and sit on her knees holding her hand.

Vaish: Aunty. I know from which condition you are going but you know your daughter is strong. She will be alright. And doctor said that she will be fine for sure she just need blood which your son is giving.  I know you are much stronger than I imagine but right now you have to be more strong. Your children need  you.

Vibha was just staring at the celling numb. but suddenly stand  up and make vaish stand. She ' went towards the glass door of ICU. from where they can see   Doctors are treating anu. Tears are about to come in  her eyes but she wiped it off and hugged vaish.  Vaish was expecting this so she also hugged her back They aparted from the hug. Vaish wipe Vibha's tears.

Vibha: you know you are just like our avneet. She always make us strong like this. And now see she is also unconscious. I don't know why god always give us pain.

Vais: You know aunty God always make suffer good people by which they become strong and stand  against bad people. Now also god is just testing you all. you always won now also you will win.  Don't worry  Anushka will come back for sure. She have to come back for you for her family.

Vibha nedoled. They all impatiently waited for doctor to come out when they were waiting, Sonia already went to Avneet and waited for heart to to gain conscious

After waiting for 30 minutes doctor came inform them that she has given blood in right time and Abhi is just resting and he has given  some vitamines. They sigh in reliefe that Anushka is safe and abhi is also right.

Dr : See, she is safe. But don't give her any mental stress, as she was mentally weak and it can pressure her brain. Feed her, dry fruits and according to given diet. She will be consious in one hour

Vibha: Thank you doctor. Thank you so much.

Vaish: Doctor Abhishek?

Dr: Oh yes  he is resting if you want can  go to him and we are shifting Anuska in normal ward then you can stay with her

Vaish :Thank you.

Dr. smiled and left from there.

One nurse came out.

N: Ms. Anushka is shifted to ward her one family member can go.

Vibha: Ok.

Vaish: Aunty you go to her I am  checking on Abhi.

Vibha nodded they informed Sonia about Anushka health.  she thanks god. sitting holding avu's hand. Avneet slowly opened her eyes and make her vision clear.

She look around   only to find her mother sitting hiding her face with her palm.

Avu: Maa( Sonia suddenly jerked her hand and saw towards Avneet. She hugged her carefully.

Sonia: tu thik hai na? ( Are you fine right?)

Avu :Ha ma(yes mom) where is Anu. Is she fine? kuch hua to nahi use? Mai khudko  maf nahi  kar paungi agar usko kuch ho jaye (Nothing happened to her right? I can't forgive myself if something have happened to her)

She was just blabbering not giving any chance her to speak.

Avu: Ma kuch bol ton sahi (Ma please tell somethingothing ?.)

Sonia : Oh god ab ap madam bolne degi tab na.. (on god now you, madam let me speak then right)

Avu nodded.

Sonia. She is fine don't worry and a...

Some one came in the ward.

Vaish: umm oh aunty Anushka is concious now.

So: oh ok.

Vaish: Oh Avneet you are fine right.

Avu :yess

Vaish: I am so sorry for whatever happened.

Avu: it's  ok mam

Vaish: Oh don't call me mam call me di

Avu smiled : Ok di

sonia :I think I should meet her you guys sit here.

Avu:Ok ma

Vaish: so avneet tell me something about your self.

Avu: I am just a normal woman di what will I tell you about me.

Vaish: no just a proper introduction you know.

Avu: umm ok so...

EOC

Words: 778

I know it's a boring chapter. But sometimes it can be right!😅😁

Hehe sorry 😐. Btw tell me how's it. And yrr complete the goals . I am making time for updating and can't you complete this little goals. Can you believe from 36 votes it's suddenly fall on 21 . And it's enough. Previous chapter just get 20 votes. Ok if u don't like the plot then clearly tell me. I will unpublish it. But no I can't as some are here who genuinely like it not just bcs it's a sidneet story. I am clearly saying its not any lovestory that you will get any romance may be in rarely one or two chapters you can get. So pls tell me your geniune review not just amazing and awesome.

Goals: almost 5 geniune reviews and 22+ votes.

Now if you don't complete the goals then i will finish the plot in just 5 chapter no twist no thrill no suspense. Now it on you.

Tag your friends if they want to read about an army's family life.

Stay safe 💖💖...

Jai Hind 🇮🇳🇮🇳

Your highly disappointed author Sini 😔😔