Chapter 8

Heyoo guys how're you alll

Let's start with the chapter ❤️❤️...

Avu : Ok so I am avneet Siddharth Nigam ( woww my keyboard knows it very well it automatically typed it impressive 🤧🤧) as you already know I think. My father died when I was just two. Till that time we are with nigams. My mother handled business alone. I am helping her now. But now I am on leave. Nigam family is not only my in laws but my real family. Me, Anu and s.. Sid was bestest friend from childhood. But my and Sid's friendship soon turned into love and we married just 1 and half years before. We all were happy but after that....( Tears started coming in her eyes vaish hugged her. ) You know what I don't believe He left us he left meee. I have guts feeling he is alive. But no one is believing me.

Vaish :Calm down Avu. I understand.

Avu: No di you can't.

Vaish: Shhh dekho I almost lost Abhi once so I know. He was in coma for two months.  All said there is no chance he can be alive even his father also lost hope but I was sure he will come back. You know what this power is. It's power of Love And your love is your strength so I know if you are feeling it can be true,  may be may be not. But we can try to find

Avu: You believed me? And I .. I.. I am sorry.

Vaish :It's  ok I can understand, I will support you.

Avu: I will find him for sure. Will you help me?

Vaish: of couse Avu . you remind me of my sister

Avu: Accha where is she?

Vaish: She is no more. She had a rare disease and we couldn't save her

Avu:  oh I am sorry for your sister. But from now I will be your sister.( She hugged her. Vaish smiled)

Vaish: sure.

Nurse came.

N: mam here is her diet chart . And we will discharge her today after the formalities.

Vaish: Ok I  will see.

Nurse left

Vaish:  ok so I am sending soni aunty and i am filling this form after that you can meet Anu

Avu nodded. After sometime Sonia came when she went to complete the formalities.

with Anu...

She got her concious and saw her mother sitting tensed. Vibha saw her .

vibha :Anu!Thank god you gain your sense. Are you fine? wait let me call doctor..

She called doctor, doctor came and check her.

Dr: She is fine now just feed her healthy food. She need complete bed rest and take her tomorrow.

vibha nodded Dr. left.

Vibha: beta you fine now? You know we all were so tensed.

Anu: Mom mom am fine.  But where is bhabi and Soni maa they are fine na?

Vibha:  ha oh wo...

Sonia : ha hum bilkul thik hai tum bas apni chinta karo.. ( yes we are absolutely fine. You just worry about yourself)

Avu: Ha bilkul abse hum tumhe koi risk nahi uthane de rahe Aur medicines maito koi tantraums nahi. (Yes ofcourse from now we are not allowing you to take risk . And no tantraums in medicine)