Chapter 2

(A/N: this is going to be a bit of a TMI chapter)

Kurt's Point of View

"We need to get a wheelchair-accessible car," I said while transferring Sebastian from the car into his wheelchair, "don't you love transferring me?" he asked jokingly giving me a pout, "you know I do, but I can't do this forever," I said giving him a peck on the lips, just as Jesse, Finn, and Dad came out of the house, "ok, where do you want us to put the bags?" Jesse asked "in Bas and Mines room," I said

it didn't take them long to get all the bags into our room, and after they did, I and Sebastian went in, and I got Sebastian onto the bed, "sleep sweet prince, I'll get your stuff in the closet and I'll be here when you wake up," I said pulling the duvet over him, "cuddle me?" Sebastian asked, giving me the puppy dog eyes that he knows I can't resist. "fine, scoot your cute booty over," I sighed helping the love of my life scoot over so I could lay next to him.

"I love you," Sebastian smiled, "I love you to Basy," I smiled, he leaned forward and kissed me sloppily before tiredness overtook him and he drifted off to sleep, I fell asleep to since in the last 24 hours by then, I hadn't slept much.

"Kurtie, Kurt," Sebastian said shaking me lightly, "what baby?" I asked rolling over, "I need to pee," he said, I sighed and got out of bed before transferring him into the wheelchair and our bathroom, from the drawer I got a catheter and opened it, "do you need help or do you want me to do it?" I asked, "can you do it? it still makes me nauseous doing it by myself," he said, "ok," I said kneeling in front of him and pulling Sebastian's pants down.

I used a Bungie cord I kept in the bathroom to hook the waistband of his band and hook on the bottom of his footplate, then I hooked the waistband of his boxers and pulled the catheter out of the package inserted the end into his dick. "if it still makes you nauseous doing this by yourself, how do you go to the bathroom at Dalton?" I asked cautiously while watching to make sure the bag didn't fall off the end of the catheter, "it's called having best friends who live 2 doors down, if I have to go I text one of them and they help," he explained. I just nodded my head.

realistically we didn't even have to go into the bathroom to do this, we can easily do it in my bedroom, and that's why I keep catheters in my desk drawer so if he needs to go so bad he can't wait. but normally for his mental well-being, we do this in the bathroom

"It was my fault," I said looking up from the shirt I was folding, "if I hadn't stayed up late reading vogue magazines, you wouldn't be paralyzed," I added. Sebastian smiled sadly and beckoned me over, which I got off the floor and went over and he pulled me into his lap, "I'm glad every day that I was driving Kurt, I mean, it sucks being paralyzed, I'm not going to lie. but I can adjust, if it wasn't me, it would be you, and I don't think I would be able to live with myself if you got hurt," He said and kissed my cheek, "I love you," he said. "I love you to Bas-Bas"