chapter 11

Sebastian's Point of View

"hey, are you ready Bas?" Nick asked coming into Kurt and mines bedroom where I was getting ready, I was getting ready to finally propose to my one true love. "hell yeah," I said with an idiotic smile on my face. Rachel's trial for assault was coming up soon and I wanted to rub it in her face that we were going to get married. "Kurt's in the living room, are you going to do it now or on the date?" he asked, "now, so that way it's our first date as fiance's," I said taking the ring box from the nightstand. "I can't wait to see Kurt's face," Nick said.

I wheeled out of the bedroom and down the hall to where Kurt was laughing at something Finn had said, he looked amazing in the Alexander McQueen suit I got him for the previous Christmas. I was starting to get nervous but I didn't let it show. everyone important to us was there, Burt and Carole, Finn and Jesse, Nick and Jeff, even our friends from Dalton, Wes and David were there.

"baby," I said wheeling up to Kurt, he turned towards me and smiled, I took a deep breath before I started the speech, "since the day we met, back in fourth grade, I knew you were special, I didn't know at the time, but I knew I wouldn't be able to live without you, we got to go to Dalton for two amazing years together, I was devastated when you left. then the accident happened and you never left, I knew then that I would spend the rest of my life with you," I took a breath and then took both of Kurt's hands in mine,

"Kurt, I love you so much, more than life itself, will you do me the honors of being my Husband?" I asked, "yes! yes, of course, I'll marry you, baby," Kurt said tearing up as well, I clumsily slipped the ring onto his finger, then Kurt kissed me passionately, everyone was crying really, it was just so beautiful that there wasn't a dry eye in the place. it was perfect and was just getting more perfect by the minute.

"I love you, Sebastian Luke Hummel, I can't wait to marry you and I can't wait for June 19th when I get to see you holding our babies," Kurt said plopping his booty into my lap and placing another kiss on my lips. "y-your pregnant?" I asked in shock, "yep, 4 weeks along with triplets," I said, "oh my god, oh my god! I love you so freaking much Kurt Elijah Hummel," I said. "I love you to Bas," he laughed.

"so I'm getting a brother-in-law and three nieces and nephews?" Finn asked looking really confused, "yep," I chirped, I couldn't have been happier at that moment, my fiance my true family, yeah, it was perfect and I couldn't wait for it to be Husband, Kids, and family.

(A/N: don't worry there's going to be a sequel)