chapter 8

Kurt's Point of View

I felt sick as I wheeled Sebastian up the ramp at the courthouse, Nick and Jeff were following behind, and behind them were Finn and Jesse, in front of Sebastian and I was Dad and Carole. Esme Thompson-Smythe and Albert Smythe were finally going up on trial for disowning Sebastian and kicking him out. I was so glad that Dad fought tooth and nail to get them arrested, I cried tears of joy when they finally were. I had spent so many nights crying and hoping that they would get arrested, and when they finally were, I couldn't hold back the tears.

"you ready?" I asked, kneeling in front of Sebastian and fixing the collar of his dress shirt. "yeah, of course, I am," Sebastian said with the biggest smile on his face, I just laughed slightly and kissed his cheek. by that time Nick and Jeff had caught up to us and I looked up at them before standing and wheeled Sebastian the rest of the way into the large, old-fashion, courthouse. it was beautiful on the inside with marble floors and cream white walls, it use to be the house of the first mayor of Lima, and they kept it looking the same way. it made me think of Gone with the Wind or something like that.

my anxiety went through the roof as we went through the security, but mainly because of the bag of catheters and other stuff for Sebastian that I carried around with us. well, let's just say, I had Jeff carry it through security to save me the embarrassment, thank god he was a good sport about it, and he had a blast trying to make up an excuse for it. so it was kind of a win-win, even if it got us draggers from Jesse.

after we were seated in the courtroom and everything had been said, it was time for the first day of the trial to start. Sebastian, Nick, Jeff, and I were exhausted, we had been up since 3:30 am since it takes a little longer to get Sebastian ready, and then we all had to get dressed so by the time we got into the courtroom. we were about ready to drop dead, but we were all too happy that Esme and Albert were going on trial to be tired.

"are you boys ok? you look like your going to pass out," Dad asked giving us all concerned looks, "yeah, we're fine Dad, just a little tired," Nick said. I almost had a heart attack when Nick called my dad 'dad', both Nick and Jeff don't have the best parents, that's why their parent's sent them to Dalton, so I was happy that my dad could be the dad Sebastian, Nick, and Jeff deserved.