Chapter 4

Anshika--

In our garden bhai (brother), bhabhi (sister-in-law), yuvraj, me, winii and John start playing. We're laughing, playing cricket, badminton, football. We did chess competition in between dad and grandpa... And as always grandpa win. And I did a happy dance, because whenever he wins in chess he gives me a gift that to be huge.

Soon we all settled in the living room, while maid prepared lunch for us.

"Grandpa what you give me today?" I asked in excitement.

"Well we decides something for you, and hope you agreed on it." Grandpa said and with his tone... I really feel something unwanted is coming.

"Anshi my child, I wanted you to get married..." As those words left from his lips I shouts with shock.

"WHAT????"

"Listen baby! I know you don't want to get married before establishing your own company, but trust me, your old man never disappoints you." Said grandpa.

"But whom you select for me???" I asked.

"Kabir!" Said dad, with huge smile.

"What???" Again I got second shock of the day.

"Listen Anshika, we select Kabir for you because, he's mature, well educated and well setteled, even he helps you in establishing your own company. Trust me with this." Said dad.

"Dad I have to do that on my own. But I'm not ready for marriage." I said in low tone.

"Baby no one is ready for marriage with their own will, but when it happens you feel another feeling of joy, happiness and connected with new different relationships." Said mom, this time. While brother and sister in law stand silent there.

"Tell me young lady, do you trust me?" Asked grandpa.

"Yes grandpa!" I said and they all smiles in response.

"But what if he says no to this marriage?" I asked with hope.

"He already said yes, only your decision is left. But now as you're also ready then I call sweta for giving her this good news." Said mom and called sweta unty.

Soon they decided to meet at dinner tonight while I headed towards my room, not wanting to talk anyone right now. I want sometime to consume what just happened. As I reached I let my body fall on the bed with thud and soon sleep consumes me.

"Baby wakeup, com'on my sleeping beauty wakeup!" I heard someone's voice, slowly I open my eyes and saw mom coming out from my walk-in closet, holding a wine coloured simple gown.

"Listen baby, wash your face, and get ready in this dress, we need to hurry, or we're going to be late." She said and moved out of my room.

Lazyly I dragged my body into the bathroom, fresh myself, and start getting ready I did a minimal makeup, wore my diamond studs, kept my curly hairs open, then wore my gown. Complete my looks with black stilletos.

Soon we all headed towards the destination which is KAPOOR'S VILLA, as we entered, I saw the beautiful garden with fountains on both sides, this is three story villa. Whole villa decorated so beautifully, we entered in main hall, and whole villa is decorated and aprox fifty to sixty people are there.

'Is there any party is going on?' I asked to myself.

"Hello Sarika, Jay brother and namastey uncle ji" aunty and uncle comes to welcomed us, they exchanged greetings with mom dad and grandpa.

"Namaste uncle, aunty!" I greets both of them and touched their feets and in back they both hugged me. Same brother and sister in law did with them and they also hugged both of them.

As we reached in middle in the hall, aunty calls Kabir, and told him to show me around. As he comes first he took blessings of grandpa, mom and dad, did manly hug with brother and said a small hello to sister in law and patted yuvraj's head lovingly, completely ignoring me.

"Hi Kabir!" I said in a way to start conversation, as we're roaming around.

"Hi!" He said.

"Ummm.... Are you ready for this marriage on your own or..." My sentance cuts in between by that Mr. Rude.

"What I do is all according to my will, no one was and will ever force me to do something without my will." He said, little harshly.

"Don't you think you talk  Little harshly, I'm your soon to be wife, atleast talked with me like a civil person." I didn't help but reply with irritation.

"Look Miss. Singh, my parents asked me to trust them with this marriage thing and I do. But don't expect me to love you ever." Kabir said.

"But you said no one force you and you did everything according to your will." I asked.

"What are you a mad lady? I said no one force me, I said yes on my own, they just asked me to trust them and I do." He said with angry eyes.

"Ohh...okk!" I said not know what to say. He's rude we even didn't get engaged with eachother and he start talking to me like that.

Uhhhh, grandpa where did you trap me.