Chapter 12

Kabir--

After I throw Anshika out of my room I feel bad for her. She's not faulty it just my fate, my heart which is on fault. We're married and I didn't able to love her. Now you all are thinking how this happened, so let me tell you the flashback.

......
"Kabir! You're home early then usual. Well, it's good come sit with us I need to tell you some good news." Mom said with excitement as I entered inside the house early then my usual schedule, because my work is complete for a day.

"What happened mom? And what good news?" I asked her with confused emotions. I don't know, I don't feel like to hear any good news, not at least now when they were tried to tie me along with someone, whom I don't even like.

"Ohho! You asked so many questions. As I said, come and sit with us first and then I tell you." She said and dragged me along with her, in the living area. Everyone was presented their having their evening tea with snacks and chit chatting happily.

"So everyone! Our boy is here. Now I'm eligible to distribute sweets to all." She said and pick up the sweet Box from the table and come towards me, standing infront of me opening the box.

"Your marriage date is only after one and a half months, with Anshika." She said and thrust the sweet inside my mouth.

And everyone start cheering for me. Congratulating me and hugging me.

After this small celebration I move back to my room, I don't know why but I didn't feeling any happiness. I was feeling all alone, broken and heartless. I'm not sure if I'm able to give her a normal relationship so love is something I don't talk about for now atleast.

I take a bath, change into the casual clothes and move outside. I need a drink, and I can't had it inside the house because of kids.

I was sitting on the bar counter, having my drink and thinking.

'what if I know about my already fixed marriage with Anshika before, did I still fall for 'her'?'
'what if the twins never had born, will I able to move on easily?'
'will I able to love anshika in future forgetting 'her'?'

These are the thoughts were running in my mind when I heard her voice.

"One vodka please." Her voice, the voice which I can recognize in my deep sleep also.

The voice which I was loved the most to hear.

I turned my head to the side of that voice and saw 'her'. She's still as beautiful as before....even more than before. Her brown curly hairs falling down to her shoulders, her beautiful smile adoring her face, her perfect figure sitting in a elegant posture, her eyes were waiting for the drink egarly. I was again loose myself into her beauty. I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard her voice again.

"Kabir?" She said, or more like she questioned.

"He...hey Kavya." I said, I was so overwhelmed seeing her after almost one and a half years.

"How are you? I heard a news about your engagement recently, how's she? Like me beautiful and sexy?" She said with sly smile and gulp her drink in one go.

"Well who ever she's, she never take my place in your life Kabir like me, is she?" She said and put her hand on my cheek and move it towards my jaw, to chin, to neck and then put it on my Shoulder.

I just had two glass of my drink and I feel like numb after seeing her, she's back.

"You know, I know how much you love me before and now also, and maybe will always do." She said and kiss my cheek.

"Hows our babies Kabir?" She asked and it triggers my anger. I pulled her hands back and moved away from her.

"Don't you dare Kavya, don't you DARE to took out a word 'our babies' out of your mouth again." I said in my threatening tone, showing my forefinger towards her.

"Why kabir? They are mine also, biologically and legally. You know I can take them away." She said in her bitchy tone with phycho smile.

"Oh so you took them away from me in a name of mother? A mother who leave their kids on the same day they born, because some of her stupid film audition?" I yelled.

"So what? I'm doing good now and I'm back. Kids wants their father and mother both for their good up bringing, so why you marry some outsider, what if she hurt my kids?" She yelled back but not in anger but hate.

"She's not an outsider, she loves them and they also loves her back. Not like you." I said with aggression.

I can't hear bad things about Anshika, she treat my kids as her own, even when she's Virgin, now don't ask me how I know this, I just know. She feels the motherly affection towards them. She loves them dearly and it looks in her eyes, how much she cares for them.

"We will see Kabir. Either marry me or...." She said and move forward to whispered in my ear.

"I'll take twins away from you." She said and then move out from their.

I'm so in deep shit. I can't let her take my babies away. I can't, they're my reason to live after kavya leave me. I can't.
......
"I can't" I whispered and sleep with a frown eyebrows.