Chapter 17

Anshika--

Last night I take one of Kabir's shirt to wear and sleep with my babies. And today I wokeup with the soft giggling sounds of ansh and vansh.

I slowly open my eyes just to see the twins looking at me with their big doe beautiful blue eyes. And giggling while looking at me.

Do I look this much funny? I think to myself and look at the back where the mirror is located, but I was looking all ok and glowing.

"What are you giggling at kiddos? Uh making fun of mumma's sleeping position?" I talked with them and these two little monkeys laugh more loudly.

Uhh mornings like this. What a blissful morning. I always want a baby and I got a jerk of husband. But let him rot in hell, I got babies. Awww....

"Ohkk com'on let's get you and mumma fresh." I said to them, I know they didn't understand anything but let it be like this I love it.

I took them in the bathroom with me, I did my daily routine and thiers also. Then headed towards the kitchen. I was still in Kabir's shirt, but till now he'll be leave for the office so their is no problem roaming in his shirt in his house.

I found kitchen after lots of roaming here and there in this big penthouse and tasty smell of food hit my nostrils. Making me moan inwardly.

"Umm so tasty." I said smelling the food closing my eyes, holding twins in my both hands, and in Kabir's shirt.

As I open my eyes, I saw the most mesmerizing, tasty, hot and sexy view of kabir. I don't know why I was feeling like this but I'm kind of possessive, I mean he's shirtless and only in his trousers, holding frying pan in his hands, cooking breakfast. He looks same like my dream man.

But I was feeling kind of possessiveness because before me someone else saw him like this, he also make breakfast like this for someone else also. But the difference is that, he loves that someone else, and he hates me. I don't even know why. I just feel hurt because when ever I tried to know him, he everytime makes me hurt and makes me feel unwanted in his life.

I never care for anyone's behaviour in my life except family and maybe that's why his this ignoring behaviour hurting me this much.

I still remember my past tries to know him, and he always end up everything with venomous words and frustration.

FLASHBACK--

"Hey Merlin, how are you?" I said in the phone. Talking to my friend Merlin.

"Hey Ansh! I'm good. I've heard the news of your engagement recently through Nikhil bro. Congratulations." She said in her cheerful and happy voice.

"Thanks yaa Merlin. Well you know I don't even know the groom much, I don't know what turn this relationship will take after marriage." I said with a sigh. She's preety understanding, caring, mature, kind hearted and loving personality.

And I feel safe sharing my problems, my happiness, my pains, my everything with her.

"Why?" She asked in her most shocking voice. Because she never expected me to do an arrange marriage that to be the man whom I don't know.

"Because it's my grandma's wish. And I wanted to fulfill it. She's my everything my favourite so as her death wish I do anything." I said with sad and missing voice.

"I can understand you, ummmm do one thing come to the clubbing today and also bring your to be husband." She said and I like the idea.

"Ok I'll try." I said and we talk a bit then I cut the call. I was in office that time so I decide to go and talk to him.

And like always I entered in his cabin without knock and saw the most hurting and disgusting scene.

He was kissing some girl, or I say some slut, they were so engrossed in eachothers, her blouse were on the floor, she's just in her transparent lassy bra and mini skirt. She's sitting on his lap while His hands were roaming on her back. I feel so shocked and I didn't run away from their but...

"What are you both thinking you're doing?" I said in my Stern and high pitched voice. Which make them still on their place for some good seconds and then that bitch turns to see behind and said.

"Who the hell are you bitch get out of here." That whore shout at me and got down from his lap then come towards me to slap me.

She raised her hand and about to slap, when I hold her wrist and twisted it.

"Don't you dare to shout or slap at me, you little play thing, I'm not like you some kind of slut or whore so keep your dirty hands away from me." I said with my most venomous voice while she whince in pain.

"Leave her hand Anshika." Comes Kabir's voice with anger.

"Ohh so you feel pain? Tsk, tsk, tsk Kabir.... Ok tell me who is she and what you think you're doing?" I said to him leaving that slut's hand.

"Mind you tounge Anshika. And get out, you're no one to me, we're still no one and remember one thing after marriage also, I do what I feel to do. If I feel to fuck someone I do, If I feel you roam around with a girl or girls I do and you're no one to stop. Also when next time you come inside my cabin remember to knock before entering. This is not your home. Now GET OUT." he said with red angry eyes and hated voice.

I don't feel for him, but after this also I feel hurt that day. For the very first time someone hurty me this much, back also he did and say somethings that make me feel a Little off but what he said today is hurt me.

I feel tears in my eyes and I walked out from their without inviting or looking at him. He's not worth it of my time or feelings.

And from that day I stop trying to understand him, I just start giving him more sarcastic answers of his questions, I start doing things which make him irritated. Now he see the bitchy me.

Flashback ends----

"Anshika AAA...." I heard his booming voice which brings me back from flashback, and I feel my eyes wet and I blinked them continuously before my tears fall down.

"Anshikaaa." He said again.

"Huh?? Yeah yeah... What again please." I said absent-mindly.

"Put the twins down and you also sit and have your breakfast." He said with calm voice and face.

I nodded my head and do as he said. I place the twins on their baby chairs near the counter and I also sit on one.

He placed the plate full of pancakes with chocolate syrup and strawberries in front of me. My mood instantly lit up and I happily dig into my plate. After one or two minutes he place the bowls full of baby food in front on babies and sat beside them.

I was sitting on the right of kids and he was on left. Then start feeding ansh while I feed vansh. And I eat mine also in between on which he chuckled.

"If you're this much hungry, then eat first till then I feed them." He said and start feeding both one by one. And I start eating my breakfast.

But my mood still a little sour, remembering his words, and I walked into my back room leaving twins amd Kabir behind.