Chapter 31

ANSHIKA--

I don't know what happened to me last night that I kissed him, I...I just don't like sharing him that's why I angry on him.

And in the return what he did to make up things between us, I was on cloud nine. I mean I can't even express what I'm feeling at that time. I was out of my words maybe that's why I kissed him. The words he said, the way he ask for sorry was expensive yet priceless for me.

I never received any gift or something like even a flower from him since we engaged, but yesterday he gives me both, a gift and a bunch of ninty nine flowers can you imagine, it's a way of saying that 'I will love you till the day I die.' Even he didn't say that he loves me in words he says it by other ways.

Now I'm sitting in my cabin, doing my designs for the very upcoming meeting with our big clients 'RICHMOND'S & CO.' the CEO of the company is none other than my best friend.

I was thinking for new series of digital graphics when I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I said, giving a permission to who ever it is.

I don't look up, still so engrossed in my own graphics world that I totally forgot someone's presence.

"Uhmmm.." I heard a fake cough. I looked up and saw Jacob Richmond himself standing there with a huge grin on his face.

"Jac..." I said while standing and jump in his arms.

"How are you? And why didn't you tell me you're coming today I thought you come on the very same day of the meeting." I said breaking our hug.

"I'm all smart and handsome, and I wanted to see my panda before meeting that's why I'm here." He said opening his arms widely.

"I'm glad you did that. So want to grab a coffee with me like our old times?" I asked which he gladly accept.

I wrap my work and lock my cabin before going out. But on my way I saw Sofia the very same girl who's having crush on my very own husband.
She's standing their with her two more bitches friends. Eyeing me and Jacob angrily like I stole a donut from her plate.

We're moving on our way when her group block the way.

"Hello Anshika." Sofia said.
"Hi" I replied dryly because I know she did or said something stupid.

After that incident when she saw me coming out from Kabir's cabin she start taunting me or saying mean words which I ignore sassyly. I don't have time for replying these bitchy comments which is nothing but a pure jealousy.

"You couldn't satisfied with one man do you?" She said. Now it's not a time to mess with me.

"Well when I have options why I stuck myself on one?"I back fired.

"But we don't know that you try on our clients to. Did you and Mr. Richmond are bedmates?" She questioned me with a disgusting face. Huh like she's so innocent.

"Why? Are you jealous of me that I bedmate the two best looking and earning males?" Take this bitch.

"You... You know what Anshika, when Kabir sir got to know about this he surely fired you. " She said with a smirk.

"Well do it gladly. Let me see who will fired me from there." I pull up my left eyebrow with a side pop smile. And walked out with Jacob.

Well my friends know that I stand for my own, so they or specially Jacob never interferes in between mine fights with anyone.

"Still same huh?" He said with a side smile.

"Well why did I change myself for anyone???" I asked.

"That's like My best friend." He replied.