Chapter 29

Kabir--

Yesterday after Anshika take a half day I went into my cabin to finish my work as soon as possible. And just go home to see her if she's ok or not. I want to give her a massage and wanted to take care of her.

A smile come on my face when I remember her jealousy filled face when she got to know that I'm aware of these women's monthly problem and also know the solution of it. Her face turn red in anger and I know what she was thinking.

That I took the same care of Kavya. But I never did these things for her, it's all new for me. I was love her but the feelings I feel nowadays it's all foreign for me.

Soon I finished my work for the day and decides to go home but my luck always kick me hard and as I pick my jacket Mihir his girlfriend and some of our common friends including Manish my best friend from childhood with his girlfriend Maira barge into my cabin for taking me for our nightout.

"Hey man! Long time no see?" Said Manish and give a brotherly hug to me.

"Yeah buds!" I replied hugging him back.

"Well what are you all doing here suddenly?" I asked them with surprised and not welcoming tone. I know it's rude but they are interrupting my time with my wife.

"That's so rude Kabir me meet after a long time and you're talking like you're not happy meeting us." Said maira with a sad face, she's also a good friend of mine from our school times and Manish's girlfriend from college time. They're meant for eachothers.

"It's not like that Maiuu." I said while giving her a friendly hug. Well only me, Mihir and Manish called her mairu.

"Then what's that Kabir? Com'on let's go to our very own place for outing what say?" She said with excitement and everyone agrees.

Well let me tell you.... Mihir, his girlfriend Tanya, maira, sweta (Maria's friend) are from same class and age so that's why they are best friends. While me and Manish were childhood friends, so whenever we go out Mihir is also come with us because of this chain of friendship.

I don't want to go but because of this I have to. Everyone settled in their own car or vehicle and drove towards the 'Our Own Paradise' club, this is the first club where we celebrate our friendship when we were in college and this becomes our Regular meeting and outing point.

I thought to give a call or message to Anshika about my absence but as Manish and Maira was sitting with me they snatch my phone and Maira kept it with her.

"What's that Kabir? We meeting after so long and here you're still busy in your phone and business. I'm not going to give you your phone until we're together." She said with the finality. And when she said something in her final words means no one..... I mean it NO ONE can do that particular thing.

So I sat back with a suckling face. I don't like their company for the first time. Well let me tell you no one knows about my marriage except Mihir and Manish. And I tie them into a promise to not to tell anyone about it.

And now I'm regretting on my own promise.

Soon we reached and start chatting happily, drinking, dancing, talking about our old memories. And one of Maria's friend Sweta was continuously try to make a move with me but everytime she tried to cling on my arms or anything like this i simply avoid her.

I plead towards Manish and he understand my pleading, he secretly give me my phone back without acknowledgement of Maira. I tried to make a call when I saw the time it's alrealy past eleven, but before I call Anshika's call rang and I picked the call with the fear that maybe she becomes angry upon me.