Chapter 35

Kabir--

I was sleeping peacefully when some sounds urge me to wakeup and saw, what's that.

So as I told you above I wake up rubbing my eyes try to hear the sound clearly, it's the sound of someone's puking their guts out. Shit!!! It's coming from the bathroom.

I jump from the bed and run towards the bathroom, find it locked. So it's Anshika inside for sure.

"Anshika?? Baby... Open the door. Please ansh.... Open the door." I called her from the other side of the door, banging on it hardly.

"I...I'm fine Kabir. I....I'm..." Her faint voice reached in my ears. Make me want to comfort her and embrace her in my arms.

I don't know what happened to her, why suddenly she fell sick. She's all good ....well maybe... FUCK!!! I don't even know howz my wife from last few weeks moron, idiot, asshole. Fuck fuck shit....

"Anshika, open the door please." I said but no souund coming from inside so I run to the cabinet were all the spare keys of our room will be placed. I found it inside the drawer of the cabinet placed beside the wall of the room. I open the bathroom with the spare key and saw the view which snatch the floor under my steps.

Anshika was lying their unconscious, her face look pale and weak, she looks tired. I hurriedly picked her up in my arms and placed her on the bed securely. Then I run out of the room to call mom and dad. By hearing my shouting everyone comes out of their room including aunt and Kavya, but I ignored them and asked Mihir to call doctor. Which he did without further questions.

"What happen son? Are you fine? kids? An..Anshika??" Asked mom in her almost crying voice.

"Mom everything is ok, it's just....just that Anshika is fell unconscious in the bathroom also maybe puking...yesterday also the same is happen with her so that's why I ask Mihir to call the doctor." I explained her in calm tone without panicking her.

"Brother, doctor is on the way, she will be their soon." Said Mihir and we moved to my room following by mom, dad, Mihir, kavya and aunt.

I don't want them to enter in my room but I don't want to do any drama now when my wife is unconscious. Soon the doctor come and give a quick check up to Anshika and turned towards me with a smiling face.

"What happened to her doctor? Hows she? Why she's fall unconscious? And why the hell are you smiling?" I asked to the doctor who was smiling ear to ear. Making me angry and angry.

"Well calm down Mr. Kapoor, for your information she's all fine and unconscious because she's weak and tired also I'm smiling because their is a good news for you all. Your wife is pregnant Mr. Kapoor." She said, and I look at her face like she's joking or something.

"Congratulations Mr. Kapoor. Also I give her some injection she will wakeup in some hours, bring her for regular monthly checkups also take care of her regular vitals and healthy food. Now I'm taking my leave." She said, handing a paper to Mihir which contains vitals and dad scout her out.

"Bro congratulations!" Said Mihir brings me out of my shock. I also hugged him back but an unknown fear took over my mind.

'what if she start ignoring ansh and vansh? And because of this kid she leaves them all alone again?' First thought.

'what if she do that and Kavya takes the benefit of it?' Second thought.

'No I didn't let anyone hurt or take away my babies from me.' my inner voice said.

"Kabir...Kabir??" Mom called me.

"Huh?" I said.

"Ohh son congratulations we're going to become grandparents again." She said hugging me tight. While dad patted my back. I don't know when he comes back.