Chapter 6

Anshika--

Next morning I wokeup early as today is Monday and I've office today, do some exercise, took shower dressed well in maroon trouser with white shirt and maroon coat. Simple yet classy business look. Wore my maroon four inches heels, kept my hair in high pony, did a little makeup with eyeliner, mascara and light shade lipstick. I wear my fossil wrist watch. And yeahhhhh! I'm looking hot yet classy. Muaaaaaa.

I moved out, and went downstairs for breakfast, greets every one.

"Good morning grandpa, dad, mom, brother, bhabhi (sister-in-law)." I said and they greeted me back.

"Good morning baby" said dadu.

"Good morning anshii/ doll." Said mom and dad.

"Good morning anshu!" Said bhai and bhabhi (brother and sister in law).

My little yuvraj is still sleeping.

Then we start having our breakfast.

After eating, I took my car keys and went towards my car but turned back.

"Mom from office I directly went to my condo." I said and move out while she just nodded her head.

At office......

I reached in the parking lot of K.K. International, parked my car and moved towards the reception, only seeing everyone running here and there. All office is in hustle bustle.

"Hey Linda! What's the matter today?" I asked her.

"Hi Anshi!! Uhh.. today CEO is coming back from his business trip and he very strict with work." She said all horrified.

Did I told you that, Linda and me become a quiet good friends from last one month.

Then I headed towards my floor which is on the same floor as CEO'S. Cursing my fate, first that monster and now that second monster named CEO. uhhhhh.

As I entered in my cabin I saw Mihir was seating their, looking all worried and tensed.

"Good morning Mihir! How are you?" I asked.

"Good morning Ansh! nothing just today my big brother, your boss and CEO of this company is coming office after months because of his business trip. But now he's back and coming office...... Fuck he's already there." He said watching his watch and about to leave but saw someone at door and stop instantly.

"Looks like you're having no work Mihir, so that's why you're standing here and talking to some employee and being quiet friendly." A strong, husky voice come and taunt me and Mihir. But why I feel like I heard this voice before. Its little familiar to me.

"Welcome back brother! And no it's not like that I'm here for some work to miss. Singh and about to leave but you came in at the same time." He said boldly, and I slowly turn towards my CEO to get another shock of my life.

He's freaking him. A monster himself. No! No! No guys not the CEO named monster but KABIR KAPOOR, the monster. He's the CEO of K.K international, my jerk soon to be husband and now my boss. Fuck you fate. I cursed.

"Good morning sir! I'm Anshika Singh, new head of graphic designer, join a month back ." I introduced myself in very professional way, like we meet for the first time.

"Ok then come to my cabin at ten 'o' clock Sharp, with your new designs and ideas." He said in bossy tone and moved out while Mihir following him behind.

"What the fuck, he's my boss, my would be husband, and a father of freaking twins. And he dares to kept his this secret from me and my family and then also behaves like all dominant. Just wait and watch Mr. Kabir Kapoor, I'll surely not going to marry you now." I whispered yelled at practically no one.

10:00 a.m......

At correct ten I knocked on his door and a dominating 'come in' comes from other side.

As I open the door, someone held my wrist tightly which cause the designs papers fall from my hands, then pinned me to the wall. And here comes the monster's face in my view.

"What are you doing Kabir? Leave me ." I shouts.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in his low and calm voice.

"Are you having a hearing problem? Didn't I introduce myself earlier and told that I'm your new graphic designer." I said with sarcasm.

"Don't! Just don't act smart with me Anshika, and what I told you yesterday that don't use your this language with me." He whispered yelled at me, his hot breath caressing my face giving birth to million of butterflies in my stomach. WHAT??? FUCK CONCENTRATE HERE ANSH!.

"What's your problem kabir, leave me I'm here as your employee, and you're my boss." I said, trying to loose his grip from my wrist.

"Keep this marriage secret like this only, I don't want any Fuss and unnecessary talks in my office." He said.

"Huh! Like I'm dying to reveal about this marriage thing." I said in duh tone. And he tightened his hold.

"Leave me kabir, I'm still not your wife, and now I'm never going to marry you, how big liar you are Kabir, hiding about your twins, to my family and me?" I said in anger. And pushed him a little then moved out of his room cabin.