Chapter 39

Kabir--

Anshika is still under the observation near the ansh and vansh's ward. Her blood pressure is low and heart rate is high which make tough situations for her during pregnancy. This cause her miscarriage also. I don't want my aunt words come true so I take the advice of whole family and they agreed with the idea for keeping Anshika in the hospital with twins.

Their is still some test left for the surety to know that they are fully recovered now. It's been two days since twins admitted here, with anshika.

I miss the three of them at home in the same room as mine. But now it's high time to focus on my past for my better present and future.

I was working in my office day and night just to close this case as soon as possible. Manish help me through some legal documents along with Mr. Wishling. We send one video in the media of Kavya being very intimate to win her latest peagent contest. From where she got about half million dollars along with a trophy and high paid contracts. She win because she go sexual with the judge.

So this is the biggest blast in the industry against her for being whore, gold digger and more.

Her name was on the verge of mixing in the mud. She go back from where she come to the very ground floor from the sky. Her karma maybe didn't show but I'm going to show her, from where she belong.

The video was already a big blow for her, then second she got a legal notice from the court of the custody case. Being a billionaire give a privilege to fast forward my case even in new york. So today is the hearing, where I'm going to finish this whole drama.

"Kabir are you ready? Anshika is not their what if kavya take it against us?" Asked dad.

"I'm as ready as always dad. Also don't worry even if Anshika is not their, still our case strong with evidence and proofs. Kavya is going to see hell but not the faces of my babies." I told him in my very cold and chill voice.

It shows my anger and hatred to everyone.

We left the house with only blessings and prayers to win the case.

We means me, dad, Manish and Mr. Wishling sat inside the car and drove towards the court. Soon we reached at the court where paparazzi block our way with different and lots of questions. Which we ignore loyally and move inside in a swift move because of the gaurds.

As we reached inside kavya was already their her face showing her condition, messy hairs, no makeup, tears stain. Tst, tst.... What a pity. Miss kavya. I think in my mind.

As we reached the judge also reached at the very same time.

"Everyone is here presented in the court?" He asked.

"Yes my lord!" Said my lawyer.

"Ok then proceed the case." He said and lawyers from both the parties move forward to submit their case files.

But first starting was done by kavya's lawyer.

"Mi lord! I wanted you to know some brief description about miss kavya. She's a model, with good name and future. Also she's the biological mother of the Childers. So as the right of mother I want you to provide her wholely Custody. Also Mr. Kapoor the biological father and ex boyfriend of miss kavya is now married to another woman who is now pregnant so it will make no sense for them to keep the kids. That's all mi lord!" She said. And move back to sit on her place. She have nothing much to say or show but we have.

"Mi lord! I wanted to recheck some details about what my opposition said. First as opposition discribe miss kavya a model with good name. So let me tell you that a day before yesterday, one video got viral in news channels and social media which showing that she's getting in sexual activities with the judge of the recent beauty pageant contest to win the contest. So may I ask you which woman did this kind of thing just to win some contest? I'm sure not a one with good name. Second about being biological mother,she left her kids behind after the very next day of her delivery for her modelling career and from almost last two years Mr. Kapoor is the one who take care of them as a single father. Now coming to the next as she said he's now married and his wife is pregnant then let me tell you she loves the most to the twins that even she didn't care about her pregnancy because she want the twins back. I show you some videos and random photos which give you the proof of her loving Mr. Kapoor's kids like her." He said and give the judge an envelope which contains anshika and twins random and secret pics with playing along, feeding them etc.

Judge open the envelope and saw the photos then he play the videos as well. Then he note something on his writing paper.

"Mi lord! As you see they are not some pictures which click in knowing but it's showing that they're click randomly and secretly. I just wanted to request you to provide the custody to Mr. Kapoor, he's their father, a well known business tycoon who give the kids better future with good reputation and good values in life. Also kids got the love of mother as well as father and the other members of the family. Miss kavya is already blacklisted from her as well as other media industries. Also she's not able to provide them a better future with respected life. That's all my lord."

He said and sat down in his place beside me. Manish gives me a bright smile knowing well that this case is going in our favour.

"Keeping the view in the statement of both the sides, the videos and photos given by the side of Mr. Kapoor as proof, this court decided to give the whole custody of Ansh kapoor and vansh kapoor to Mr. Kabir Kapoor and Mrs. Anshika kapoor. As for their betterment and good future with respectfull life. Miss kavya has no right to meet them, see them or trouble them in future. This is the final decision of court and if she tried to do any thing which cause harm to kids or their parents she have to see the legal consequences. The court is adjourned now." He said his order and we won the case.

Now babies are lawfully mine and Anshika's, no sharing with kavya.