Chapter 15

Kabir--

After our little fight in the morning, Anshika neither talk to me nor fight with me, she suddenly become silent which is good but strangely i don't like her silence, I like when she give some piece of mind to me. But why I'm getting worried if she's not talking to me. I'm the one who want this...RIGHT??

Also she didn't eat anything since morning and it's approx eveing time, we're on our way back to New York City, in Kapoor's private jet whole kapoor family and in Singh's private jet all members of Singh's family was flying.

And we still have some hours to reached at New York, so I asked one of the air hostess for a plate full of food, which she brings super fast and I moved into the bedroom where Anshika was resting with kids.

I was move inside without knock and see the most mesmerizing view of her, she was sleeping and twins were sleeping on her stomach, she was holding them on her securely. She start loving them as a real mother, which she surely is but also in real she's not. After that also she loves them so much.

I take a deep sigh and decides not to disturb her sleep and walk out where I was before and asked the airhostess to take the food plate back.

I was sitting comfortably on my seat and thinking about the past days...

FLASHBACK.....

After office incident Anshika become a little challenging and also she start giving me ignorance. That was making me more frustrated which i was already.

Whereas, what kavya whispered in my ears was also a big problem... She said
'well do whatever you want Kabir but just for now, I'll come back soon with a surprise.' that what she exactly whispered in my ear.

I asked Manish to put a eye on her every damm move, I couldn't believe her, because the way she said it means she have something big under her sleeves. Which is important for us to know if we want to won the custody case.

Tomorrow is very important meeting for our company and it wants Anshika's designs for the presentation. But she still not shows me one. So I decide to see her...

No no I mean to see her designs...MAN DON'T TAKE ME WRONG...

"Anshika come to my cabin with your designs." I said her through intercom without giving her a time to reply.

Exact after three minutes she's come inside my cabin without KNOCK. Her face was looking so tired and stressed, which normally didn't look alike this.
But her this behaviour triggers my anger.

"Don't you have manners to knock once before entering into someone's cabin or room." I shouts on her.

"Listen Kabir, it was you who called me so their is no need to knock, second I'm your soon to be wife so what are you afraid of? Did you hide someone or something here whom I can see if I enter without alerting you?" She fired back, with sarcasm.

I don't like when someone talk to me with this language and she always does this.

I stood up from my chair in anger and walked towards her in slow but long steps.

"What did you just said say it again... My soon to be wife huh?? You have so much eagerness to become my wife. And yes you've to knock either you're my soon to be wife, employee, either I call you or you came by yourself... YOU'VE TO KNOCK AND WAITING FOR MY REPLY BEFORE COMING IN..." I said last lines in high pitch towering her, as she didn't move back.

"You ask me to come and give you the designs, so here they are. I complete my work as per the requirements of presentation now my work is complete I'm going." She said, thrusting some designs in my hands and about to go...

"Where you are thinking you're going Wifey?" I said holding her from behind. And make her turn towards me.

"What did you just say?" She said in shocking expression. Directly looking into my eyes.

"Wifey! Don't you said awhile ago that you're my soon to be wife, so why don't you do something for me as my soon to me wife?" I said getting dangerously closer to her.

Her intoxicating perfume smell making me go wild and wild.... I was feeling like a prey who captures in the web of spider. Her perfume is like a web for me....I take a step forward not leaving a space between us, my one hand snaked her waist and I put designs on the nearby chair then put my other hand on her cheek and start caresses it and she leans on my touch. We both were looking into eachothers eyes, her beautiful eyes....

I put my face on the crook of her neck, and take a deep breath of her perfume, I feel her shiver under me. Because I just kissed her crook of the neck. I start giving her wet kisses from neck to chin and about to capture her lips when we heard the ringing sound of my phone, which brings me into my sense and I push her abruptly from me. Which cause her balance loose and she fall on the ground.

Her eyes filled with tears,hurt was clearly visible on her face and she walked out from their without saying anything.

I felt ashamed of me, and I hate Anshika for this..... She makes me feel insane, she makes me do things which is not my things to do, she make me loose my sense and I bloody HATE HER FOR THIS...

Flashback ends.... Also with her voice uhhh.....

"Kabir... Kabir.." I heard Anshika's voice.....