{Chapter Two}

_____ "So wake me up when it's all over/ When I'm wiser and I'm olderAll this time I was finding myself/ And I didn't know I was lost" - Wake Me Up (Aloe Black) _____

_____
"So wake me up when it's all over/ When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself/ And I didn't know I was lost"
- Wake Me Up (Aloe Black)
_____

BLOWING UP SCHOOLS SHOULDN'T BE A TALENT

"I CANT BELIEVE this is finally happening," Arya practically squealed, as she ran up to Annabeth who was on her way out of camp. "I have been waiting for this practically since Percy first showed up to camp."

"Please stop making a big deal out of it," Annabeth said with flushed cheeks. "It's not a date! I don't even like him."

Arya tisked, "I seem to remember at the very end of last year, someone, revealing their true feelings."

"I never said I liked him! Plus we were in mortal danger, my feelings were allowed to be heightened by adrenaline."

"Stop justifying this. It's a date, and there's nothing wrong with that. Honestly I'm thrilled. I wouldn't want my brother dating anyone different," Arya said, shooting the girl a cheesy smile.

"Did he call this a date?" Annabeth asked sheepishly.

Arya pretended to zip her lips and throw away the key. "I promised you both when you started to come to me about your inevitable feelings for each other that I wouldn't tell the other. I am purley Switzerland."

Annabeth buried her head into her hands and let out a groan. "You're the worst. This isn't a date and that's final."

Arya opened her mouth to argue further, but instead an arm made its way around her shoulders and she stopped to notice Charles had come up to them.

"Arya, leave the poor girl alone, and stop patronizing her, let her hang out with her friend, date or not."

"Thank you!" Annabeth exclaimed with wide arms.

"You're just taking her side because you and Selene are doing the same thing, refusing to admit you two go on dates," Arya accused. He just rolled his eyes.

"I'll take her, you go and have a good day." Charles said to Annabeth as he started to gently walk Arya away.

"Fine!" Arya gave in, "Have a good date. I can't wait to hear everything!" Arya called as Charles pulled her away. 

Annabeth waved with a smile before walking over the border and out to the city.

Truth was, Arya wanted to hear about the date so that her and Sally could compare notes about what each kid talked about. Sally and Arya had been talking non-stop about this so-called 'hang-out' from basically the minute it was planned. Both girls are rooting for the kids to get together. Sally loved Annabeth. Arya only wished Athena loved Percy.

As Charles and Arya walked side-by-side, to advanced combat training, she let out a large yawn. So massive she had to pause in her walking.