{Chapter Six}

_____ "Its hard to sleep at night/ oh, and what's outside Feeling hopeless/I need focus" - Youth (Shawn Mendes ft

_____
"Its hard to sleep at night/ oh, and what's outside
Feeling hopeless/I need focus"
- Youth (Shawn Mendes ft. Khalid)
_____

ARYA GETS UPSET ABOUT HAPPY MEALS

PERCY DIDN'T SEEM SUPER THRILLED THAT Arya was coming either, but he was more supportive than her other friends had been. She was just going to ignore it all because she knew deep down that going on this quest was right.

He informed Arya about what Juniper had told him about Quintes, how she had seen him playing by the entrance to the Labyrinth. Arya tried to give Quintes the benefit of the doubt, she had really grown to like him, and he gave her no reason to be suspicious. He said he had been in the Labyrinth before so maybe he was also just trying to figure out how it got into Camp? She wasn't sure what his deal was, but the ice cold whistle that lay across her chest suddenly didn't feel so safe anymore.

That night, Tysons wildly loud snoring filled the cabin, and as annoying as it was to most people, Arya had missed it. She knew the nightmares would start back up tonight and just hoped that she wouldn't wake her brothers by screaming, Dionysus and blocked her from the rest of camp but he could do nothing for the people inside the cabin.

Her dream was different than the ones she was used to, because right off the bat she knew it was real. That the scene in front of her was happening in real time somewhere else. Kronos did this on occasion to her, to show her Luke, to show her where she could be, sometimes these were more tortuous than the fake nightmares he put into her head.

Luke was kneeling in front of Kronos' gold sarcophagus, he was dressed like an ancient greek with a himation and a chiton. His arms were naked, and Arya couldn't help but notice how defined they were. She realized that he was now nineteen years old and wearing it extraordinary well. Last time she had seen him, he looked depressed and weak before falling and looking mangled and dead. Now he looked better than she had seen him in years, almost glowing. She wondered how much magic was running through his veins. He looked like a true hero, or a minor god.

"Our spies report success, my lord," he said. "Camp Half-Blood is sending a quest, as you predicted. Our side of the bargain is almost complete."

Arya thought camp was too lenient about the fact there was a spy, but no one wanted to listen to her idea about that.

Excellent. Kronos spoke, voice entering her head from the Coffin. Once we have the means to navigate, I will lead the vanguard through myself.

Himself. That means he was almost ready to rise.

Luke closed his eyes, to most people it would look like he was just thinking, but Arya knew it was to hide his fear. But why would he be scared? "My lord, perhaps it is too soon. Perhaps Krios or Hyperion should lead—"

No. I will lead. One more heart shall join our cause, Arya, and that will be sufficient. At last I shall rise fully from Tartarus.

"But the form, my lord..." Luke's voice wavered.