⁴-"spical bond"

No pov
-
'As I said time and time again, your a dick George' Sapnap spat wrapping his arms around Dream protectively.

'B-but Dream you let Sap slap your ass.. why can't i?' He whines.

'I'm not as close as I am, as I am with sap' Dream explined.

Sapnap tights his grip to be iron-like 'me and darling have a unique and spical bond' Sapnap said with extreme malice.

'Yeah me and sappy have lots of trust in echother' Dream confirmed.

Sapnap lays his head on Dreams shoulder glaring at George with nothing but a sea of pissed up in his eyes, 'he's mine' he mouthed.

'So you don't trust me?' George whines trying to guilt trip Dream, into letting him be like he and Sap.

'So now you try guilt tripping? That's such a Tusyander move' Sapnap with pure anger in his voice.

'N-no I do trust you, but just not as much as sap.. I knew him way longer then you' Dream said quickly.

'You can't contorl him sap, let him do as he pleases!' George spats out of nowhere.

'We littarly  have know echother since kindergarten, praticly grew up togather, you knew us for 3 years' Sapnap said with  malice. 'Darling am I forcing you?' He added on sweetly with a soft little loving glaze.

'Yeah, but I trust Dream, and he doesn't trust me' George whines and stops his foot in anger.

(Mini temper tantrum much?)

'No, sappy you don't force me' Dream said instantly 'Gogs I do trust  you, just alot less them sap due to how much he helped  me, and the fact were childhood bestfriends'.

'Life isn't fair, colorblind' Sap mubbled.

'You did not' George said raising his fist to hit sapnap.

'You hit me you have a high chance of hitting  Dream to' Sapnap said quietly with a sly smirk.

Dream got scared, due to past and cuddled closer to Saps chest.. sapnap melted into in..

'Shit.. your an asshole sap' George spat.

'I won't let him hurt you little prince' Sapnap said softly 'and how' he glares at George with malice.

'Your just trying to piss me off' George praticly  screamed.

'You piss me off daily, so it's only  fair'  he said with malice, cuddling Dream closely.

And off George stormed.

'Thanks sap' Dream said softly.

'I would never let anyone hurt you... you know that Darling, also it's no problem' Sapnap said not really wanting this moment to end.

Dream smiled and snuggled right into sapnaps chest. As sapnap moves them over to the beanie on the side of the hall cuddling the boy like he was his boyfriend.. as much as he wants that to be true it is not quite yet.

Dream softly kissed sapnaps cheek making  the the taller raven hair melt.. but what was said  next.. he didn't want 'class starts soon' Dream pointed out.

Sapnaps little smile melted into a upside down smile 'does class matter that much darling? Or would you rather be here cuddling me' Sapnap said jokey-like.. already  knowing the answer was gonna be class.

'Sorry but class does matter to me' Dream said softly.

Sapnap kisses his neck softly slowly letting go 'alrighty.. have fun  then' he said wishing he could have dream in his  arms forever.

Dream got up and ran off down the hallway.

"Cute" sapnap thought watching  the boy run down the hall.
-
Part 4.