⁷-"Detention"

No pov
-

'Thank you sappy' Dream said softly.

'I'd cuddle you to wherever you'd like I don't mind carring you' Sapnap said softly.

Dream just responded to cuddling more into Sapnaps chest, sap blushes loveing this.

'Your chest is warm sappy' Dream said softly.

'Mm.. you cuddle me all you want darling' Sapnap said melting into this.

Dream melted into Saps touch snuggling  more into saps chest by accident touch sapnaps cock.

Sapnap groenes at the sudden touch on his dick, looked down to the boy he wanted to fuck so damn bad.

'I'm so sorry sappy!' Dream said quickly after realizing what he did.

'It's fine darling~' Sapnap said so sudactively imaging Pounding into dream on the nearby desk.

'Sappy?' Dream questioned.

'Yes dalring~' Sapnap said so flirty yet sudactively.

'D-do you like anyone' Dream asked nevorously.

'Mm.. yes I do dalring~' Sap said kitten licking Dreams neck.

'O-oh you d-do' Dre said kinda gloomy, as he looks away from sapnap sad.

"Mm~" he'd smirk red in Dreams neck  so make his neck pretty for the boy 'Why the sad face dalring?'.

Dream seemed on the verge of tears 'y-you like someone.. and I-i also do but I don't have a c-chance with you're said as tears run down his face.

This hurt Sapnaps  heart, but he went even more red.. 'Oh dalring you always  had a chance with me how don't understand  how everything I did had nothing but pure love in it' Sapnap says lifting the boys chin to look at him.

Dream looked into saps eyes confused and blushing 'w-wait your not stright?' Dream sad.

'I'm gay as fuck darling' Sap said with smirk 'so dang gay for you it ain't even funny'.

Dream blushes more and hides in sapnaps chest once more.

'I do everything for a reason prince' Sapnap said running his hands up and down the boys body imaging being far up him whole dream screams his name so pretty for him.

'Mm~' Dream said softly.

"you don't understand everything I've want to do to you but didn't because I was scared  it would fuck up our friendship" Sapnap said his hand going up the boys hoodie rubbing his waist muscles softly with his cold  hand.

'I have a 2 hour dention' he said flirty.

'And I'm here, what does dalring what daddy to do' Sapnap said  sudactively  is Dreams ear.

'W-whatever pleases you daddy~'Dream said matching saps tone.

"oh your gonna be screaming then darling.. like lovely name" Sapnap said moveing Dream to face him on his lap kissing him instantly wanting to make it deeper dream got a taste of mentel from sapanaps ball percent on his tongue, his left hand snaked down Dreams jeans rubbing his inner leg between his dick and leg.