¹¹-"i like when you call me darling"

Dream
-
Sappy looked to me and leaned in whispering in my ear 'mine or yours darling?' he said softly in my ear.

'my dad's home! So you'rs!' I say.

'alright prince' he said flirty, unraveling  his arm placing hid hand back on Dreams thigh and started to drive off, I just put my hand back on his rubbing his thumb, to witch he interlocks with his.

'Your adorble' he said giveing me a soft loving glance, before returning his eyes to the road

'your looking kinda handsome yourself!' I respond.

'you should of seen how you looked deep in pleaser' he said with a smirk, to I instantly blush to.

'Sappy!' I spat.

'Yeesss cuttiee' he said flirty.

"damn I can heat you up quickly" he said proudly.

'No you cant!' I protested.

'Your red face says otherwise'he said glancing over real quickly, I look out the window acting annoyed.

'You know you love the way I act with you prince'  Sap said to gain his attention back.

Shit he's right there 'y-yeah I do' I stuttered out being semi-flustred. 'B-but no!'

"fine I can't heat you up easily" he said probably thinking back to the thing in dention where I was screaming his name, due to his fiscal expersion.

'Thank you' I say happy I got him to stand down.

'Mmm' he said looking off into the road in the distence, I yawn.. I fell tired and my ass is acking.

(Well sapnap clearly likes you because... if you like it you should sove a dick inside).

'Were here's he annoces looking over to me with a soft smile.

'Fanilly!! My ass is in utter pain' I whine.

sappy grabs our bags and picks me up going stright to his bedroom "hey it was worth it yes?" He said with a devilish smirk.

I smile being like a baby in saps arms "yes it was!" I say happily cuddling closer.

"galde you liked it cause you best your ass I'm gonna do that alot where were togather" he said dropping  the bags on the floor and falling back with his darling on his chest.

'And I will gladly alow it to happen, when it's you' I say happily.. and thinking about what we did in dention.

'It better be just me, and mm~ I know you  will' Sappy said sudactively.

'But your cock is huge and fells amazing up me' I say kinda red thinking about it.

'Sixteen inches and it's all yours' he said more sudactively.

I blush to that a bit 'm-much better then fundys' I say happily yet kinda sudactively.

My handsome top smirks to me 'who would of thought you'd like it on my dick so much' He said sudactively.

'I-i was sure I would love it' I say flirty.

'Cockslut if you were thinking about my dick while with someone else' Sappy teases me.

'Only yours, and it wasent like that!' I said defending myself.

'And that is how it always should of been' he said proudly 'how was it?'.

"i liked you since sometime back but i knew i didn't have a chance whit you so Fundy asked me out! And he kinda fucked me without consent..and cheated on me.." I say, kinda moody.

"I thought I had no chance.. and that bastered.. that was one thing George was right about he was no good for you" he said "but now you got a major upgrade, and you took my verginty"

'Glade I did!' I say happily, cuddling to him.

He smiles to me 'me to love' He said cuddling me back, I melt into his arms.

'I like when you call me darling' I say into his chest.

"mm you fit so perfectly in my arms darling" he smiles "then that will be your nickname".

'And yours will be sappy!' I say proudly.
-
Part 11!