¹⁷-"deals"

No pov
-

"really?,i mean i dont know why iam suprised!" Dream said.

"what he had to hurt how you did.. I have no murcy for pepole who hurt you" Dream exlimes with malice, slight guilt.

"but you shouldent have done that!, sappy!" Dream scolded sapnap.

"he- darling look he also was talking perverted- and it pissed me off.." Sapnap tried to justify his past actions.

"well still thank you but you really didint need to!" Dream exlimes, slightly  disappointed in sapnap, but yet happy.

"I just confronted him.. and then he swing when I said it wasent okay to spread shit like that around.. and so a fight out broke" Sapnap said quietly his little ears flicking.

Dream hugs sap "i understand!" Dream said.

hugs back "mm.. I never told you that because I didn't know how you would take it darling.. " Sap said kissing his boys neck.

"well i take it good caus i undertand how easy it is to snap!" Dream said  lovingly.

Sap smiles softly "mm I don't wanna say this but you probably should get going soon" sap said sadly kissing Dreams forehead.

"yeah i should!" Dream said, kisses saps cheek. fast and runs off to his class.

'I got so lucky' sap thought.

Fundy walks up to sap "hey sap.." he said quietly  still has some bandages.

"mm hello?" Sap said a bit annoyed still at the fox.

"can i sit and talk?" Fundy questioned, his ear would flick.

"I guess, it's not like I have anything else to do" Sap said having a plan in the back of his mind.

Fundy sits down nect to sap "sorry sapnap..!" Fundy said right of the bet.

"for what exactly?" Sap asks.

"for what i did to dream.." fundy said his ear down due to guilt.

"you should appolize to him not me.. but go on" sap said looking at the fox with malice.

"i just got so stuck up in my own fucking head and when george did what he did at the wedding i got so mad and cheated on him..and i was drunk when i fucked him i regret so much and i hate myself after eveything.." Fundy said guilty.

"George did it with me and my exs aswell, but yeah.. um- he's doing alot better" Sap said softly 'yeah on me that is' the perverted thought would go into his mind of his lover.

"i really hope you take care of dream! and george is a asshole!" Fundy said with a light growl.

"yeah uh.. George got kicked out of dream team, he was calling dream by his real name, and over all making him uncomfortable, and also calling him a pet, and saying he's his.. and just acting like dreams an object" Sap said with a pissed of tone in his voice"also I fucking will" he said proudly.

"i hate him even more now! i wish i could kill him!" Fundy states.

: "I have littarly wanted to snap his neck for years.. but Dream has pulled me back from it everytime" Sap responds.

"oh-well dream isint stoping me i can kill gogy!" Fundy said his eyes glissined with dissiger  to kill gogy.

"I will fucking pay a bounty if you do" Sap said instantly.. his plan will go right.

"i will not take dream from you and i try and kill george! deal?" Fundy said."i will try!"

"mm deal.." sap said with a smirk "but you really need to appolize to dream"

"i will! i promise" fundy puts up his hand to shake saps hand, sap shakes his hand.

"thank you sap!" Fundy exlimes.

"the I hate George duo.. George  is planning something.. and he's in class with Dream rn.. I don't have the class" Sap said sad.

"i dont remeber what lessons i have, was in recovery for to long!" Fundy said.

"me either I skip then all unless Dreams in my class or they both have it and I have it "
that was my bad sorry man-" Sapnap said.

"thats smart!" nah i understand and i deserved it!" Fundy said.

"I actually  told Dream I did that and he said the same thing, I know I'm very smart" Sapnap said.

"mhm! even after i did thoes things iam glad you beaten me up! i needed that lesson to understand!, what i did was wrong!" Fundy exlimes.
-
Part 17!