³⁰-"Softnap!"

No pov
-
Dream blushes just cant sleep, sap cuddles dream like a teddybear, puts his leg moves over Dreams damaged  ones.

Dream feling a little pain in his legs 'why cant i sleep?' Dream thought.

(Because your mind is hooked on how good saps dick was far up you~ you little whore)

"I fucking love you darling" sap said in his sleep.

"love you to sappy!" Dream said even thought he knew Dream was asleep.

Sap sleeply nuzzles dream, Dre starts to pet sapnap slowly.

Sap makes the panda nosies still but they sound sleeply, sap just scrathing not to hurt behind his ear, dream kisses his cheek and tries to fall aslep but fails to.

[Next moring]

Dream has not sleeps at all, it's quiet obviously  at that.

Sap awakes halfway, seeing Dream looks like he didn't sleep "darling sleep" sap said sleeply.

"but school and i cant.." Dream whines.

"fuck school sleeps more important!" Sap said tighting his grip, trying to force dream to skip just this once.

"but i have a test today sappy..." Dream whines.

"Plus it's gonna be way harder for me today to know my boyfriends is mentally exhausted and others look at him like he's a damn prize and you probably fell asleep" Sap explines his reasoning "The test can wait~" Sap tries to convince dream.

"but i cant sap.." Dream aruges shooting that idea right  back down.

"I'll go to every damn class with you if you fucking go.. and won't let you out of my arms" Sap said caving, knowing it won't going anywhere.

"that's fine!" Dream said tirdly.

"alright then~ you got yourself a deal" Sap  gets them chnaged.

Dream tries to stand up but falls instantly, sap sees this and  picks the dream up bridle and carries him all the way to school.

[After a long boring car ride to school]

"thank you sappy.." Dream says as sap picks him up and carries him again.

"I don't mind carring you know that" sap says cuddling the boy oh the bench.

5up comes running by in a hurry  "i am to late!!", he just runs out the building.

Sap, confusion panda noises.

"probably about fundy..!" Dream exlimes.

"last I saw fundy, he left frantically" Sap responds.

"i think he didn't listened and left.." Dream said kinda sadly.

Sap didn't like that tone of voice, comeing out of his adorble ram.. but atleast there wasn't much he could do necairly, he was brought out of his mind when dream started to pet him and his happy panda nosies started.

Dream soon got the bright  idea of kissing saps ear, and sap melts  into it, his tail  wagging and ear would flick.

'My good boy!' Dream said giggly.

'Always for you darling' Sap sqeeked out.

Dream would contuie to pet sap, and sap contuies to make his enjoyment nosies left and right.

'Softnap' Dream teases the panda.

'Alike your my little cockslut, I'm your soft panda' Sap said watching Dream heat up.

'L-lessons start soon!' Dream annoces.

'Alright  darling' Sap said picking dream up and went of to class.
-
The end

There were be more then one book of this, the rp is so long so just give me time to do the next book, but I will do other books between lol-.