²⁶-"Helpful convo"

No pov
-

reaches into his backpack seeing Dream was in pain grabing out stuff to help with his wond fixing it with one hand "sorry about that daddy didn't mean to hurt you~" Sap says felling terrible for hurting his lover.

Dream mouths its fine and continues sucking his fingers.

Sap smiles softly just watching Dream be adorble, soon dream takes out the fingers from his mouth and lays on saps chest.

"damn your adorble you know that" sap said putting Dreams slivia on Dreams cheek.

"was that my own saliva?" Dream questioned.

"yes it was darling" Sap said proudly.

"disgusting" Dream said fake gaging.

(Hey that Slavia  was up your ass not Long ago-.. I think it was yeserday right?..sorry I'm having a ranboo moment)

"what you want daddy's slivia  on you insted?" Sap questioned, dream nods.

"alright as dalring wishes" Sap starts wet kissing his darling all over leaving Slivia with it.

Dream just enjoying it, sap just contuies, dream makes small but silent moans, sap loveing the fact he is pleausreing  his darling.

(Imagine ghost George just jealously watching this-)

Dream closes his eyes and exposing his whole neck to sap.

Sap gets right to sucking love marks all over his dalrings neck.

Dream makes only hearabel for sap moans, saps loves the sounds alot, sap just keeps doing it, dream just making moans for sap.

Dream looks at sap "umm sappy" Dream started.

"hm darling~" Dream said pusing giving Dream his full attention.

"My next lesson starts soon" Dream said quietly.

"mother fucker I was liking this" Sap said annoyed.

"same but we can continue later~" Dream said quickly.

"mmm yeah and you will be screaming my name once more~" Sap said sudactively

Dream blushes alot and runs to his class, quickly.

Sap just fells gloomy and not like himself without dream near him

5up walks by sap "what should i do with fundy..." he questioned outloud by accident.

"mm what about funds?" Sap questioned.

5up looks at sap "heh!?" He said scared.

  "never mind that came out wrong I call Fundy  funds" Sap said.

"umm and you are?" 5up said nevorously.

"friends? Idrk.. I'm dating dream if that is what you thinking" Sap said laying on the side of the locker.

"oh-ok i am 5up call me 5 or up!" 5up said intustactic.

"oh you don't know who I am? I'm sapnap.. I know you from the wedding gogy ruined" Sap said softly.

"oh- right fundy still blames himself!" 5up said quietly, sadly.

"ah me and Dream have been trying to get into his thick skull that he just needs to lurean from it" Sap said looking off down the hallway.

"yeah its hard and now..it wont be possible.." 5up said.

"fundys dealing with some things.. and yeah I know.. but as far as what you should do.. do whatever makes you happy" Sap said.

"i am gonna miss Fundy!" 5up said sadly his cat ear going down.

"has he told you why he's moveing?" Sap questioned.

"he told me he has to move tomorrow.." 5up said quietly on the verge of tears.

'shit I don't have much time' Sap thought "his mom is forcing him into married and making him move in with the hoebag" Sap said annoyed.

"isn't that illegal?" 5up questioned.

"yeah it is.. but he thinks he deserves it for all he did" Sap said quietly.

"but he doesn't.." 5up said quietly.

"if he can find someone before tomrrow we may be able to stop him from leaving" sappy said intustactic.

"find what?" 5up questioned.

"his mom said if he can find someone as a lover he could stay" Sap exlimes.

"but we won't find that in time!" 5up said giving up.

"well.. actully we might be able to.. do you like him more then friends?" Sap questioned

5up was quiet.. he didn't know how to truly respond.

"answer the question  we don't got much time" Sap said annoyed.

"i do i am just scared about his past..." 5up aminted.

"hes changed.. and the past was George's fault he had everything all planed out" Sap says, plays that recording of George talking to others about ruling the weeding

"i need to stop this..." 5up says getting up.

"go get him tiger" Sap said entergically.

"thank you whatever your name was!" 5up says, runs away to find Fundy.

"sapnap" Sapnap said after him.

"thank you sapnap" 5up screams to sap.

"no problem" sap screamed back.

Sap lays back on the locker  proud of what he's done.. but misses his darling.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ.
-
Well did sapnap help fundy stay?