¹⁸-"deathday"

No pov
-
"I had to beat some sense into you, to make you see your wrongs" Sapnap said with a chukle.

"yeah thank you sap! i so needed that!" Fundy said.

"it's really no problem" Sap said.

"i think lesson ends soon!" Fundy said his ear flick.

"well Dream with come running to me, or he'd text me if something was wrong" sap said as a proud boyfriend.

"you are a good boyfriend sap!" Fundy said.. 'better then I was' he'd think

"I always have been a boyfriend figure to him if you think about it" Sapnap pointed out jokey, but it was very true.

"oh-thats cool have you done that-!" Fundy said going the sex thing with his hand.

Sap goes red, and doesn't respond, fundy chuckles.

"mmm that's none ya business" Sap said breaking out of his gay panic"sorry! just wondering! caus dream never did it whit me...but i had to get drunk...!" Fundy said ears going back down.

"yeah.. I am pretty sure I ripped you off him" Sap said.

"yeah! i think so to and some time after you beat me up!" Fundy said with a slight giggle.

"you went right into a wall, and I picked up soveing dream into a hoodie running off with him in my arms" Sap said proudly.

"yeah!" Fundy said kinda rembering the grips of dream Underhill body.

"do you not see my idea hear, it's a win win, George can't do anything.. and I get to see him suffer" Sap said happily.

"no i dont se it, ahhhhhh....you are kinda smart!" Dream said.

"I have one heck of a mastermind when it comes to protecting you" Sap stated.

Dream hugs sap and kisses his cheek, kisses forehead, hugging him back tightly "so did colorblind fuck do anything" Sap questioned.

'i dont wanna tell him' "no he didint do anything!" Dream said.

Sap could tell he was lying "I know you lying darling, but if you don't wanna tell me do tell me" Sap said just happy he's in his arms.

dream melts in his arms, sap nuzzles his neck "just tell me when you want to.." he started to kitten lick dreams neck "I won't force you unless you want to tell me" Sap said softly.

"thank you!" Dream exlimes.

"I just want you happy, comfortable... and well in my arms 24/7.. " sap said proudly.

Dream smiles and melts more in his arms, sap  would just rub Dreams waist out of habit, dream just smiles to it.

Saps mind would wonder due to the things they did the day before.

"i love you sap!" Dream said with love in his vocals.

"love you too" Sap said still of in his mind.

That was until a loud scream of pain was herd.. it sounded familiar to the two.
They knew who's it was.

"that was george scream!" Dream said kinds loudly.

"ooo fun let's go see!" Sap said with sparkle in his eyes.

"why you wanna go se it?" Dream questioned  kinda just wanting to stay here and cuddle.

"so I can my mortel enimie suffer" Sap said happily.

"can you carry me so if i find it nasty i can cuddel in your chest" Dream said as he caved in.

"I was gonna anyways, I mean you could also hide in my neck if you'd like" Sap said picking the boy up and carring him off to the area where screams were

hits george in the face having blood on his fist, this is for destroying my relationship!!!" Fundy screams.

"fundy your fucking crazy.." George says with malice, coughes up alot of blood.

Sap just mentally luaghing at this madness satisfied, 'your no better sap thought.

"says you cheater and a whore" Fundy spat kicks him to the ground

Sap just enjoying the show like it was fightclub for free, dream turns around and looks in saps chest

Fundy takes out a small hiden knife, "what are your last words gogy" Sapnap walks closer to george having the knife to his neck.

"fundy i tought we were friends..." George  whines.

"alike you ruined the friendship between darling and you.. and long ago me" Sap tacked on.
-

Part 18