¹⁶-"Kicked out"

No pov
-

George walks up to them:sappy: ignores
George

"hi..gogy..!" Dream said, sap holds  dream closely  to him, staying slight.

"sap you make me sick!" George said making fake gaging  nosies. Sap just rolls his eyes cuddling his boyfriend.

"what do you mean gogy?"Dream said faking confusion.

"sap makes me sick and i hate him so much and he steal pepole i want!" George praticly explode while yelling.

Sap is just letting gogs out himself, after he already did.. but George  does know that.

"YOU DONT TALK ABOUT SAP LIKE THAT UNDER FUCKING STOD GEORGE!" Dream screams pissed.

Sap chuckles at his boyfriends protectiveness, mouths told you so.

George is just  shoked by dream "Clay i didint know you had that in you!" George siad kinda red pissing sapnap of.. and his jealously got the better of him.

"mine" sap mutters into Dreams neck for him to hear.

Dream got  kinda uncomfortable from george calling him Clay.

"you know darling doesn't like being called his realname" Sapnap spat with malice.

"darling?" George says confused.

"ah dream got a new nickname, it's now darling since you stole baby" Sapnap said with malice.

"darling is kinda good for-" George  started andgets kick by dream in the stomach and groans

"never call me by my name and take sappys nickname for me" dream screams pissed, sap smirks.

"sapnap control your pet!" George spat.

"hes a human not a pet, and he isn't a object" Sapnap screamed annoyed, he keeps down grading his boyfriend.

"but-" gets kicked by dream again.

:dream: "just shut up george!"

:sappy: "calm down darling"

:dream: "no! george you are no longer on the dteam! yes i kicked you out and never come back!":

sappy: smirking "told you so"

:george: "Clay you will regret that and so will you to nick!" and walks away.

:sappy: "what can he possibly do?":

dream: "as i remeber he can do alot!"

:sappy: "mmm...~ he probably just spread rumors. But yet we have echother he has noone"

"Im just kinda scared.."

"he kinda did that to himself-" Sap said softly.

"yeah but we remeber the wedding, he ruind a healthy relationship" Dream says nevorously, cuddels closer to saps chest "what if he does that again?" He added.

"that was far from healthy darling,fundy only wanted your body" Sapnap pointed out.

"yeah! but i am still scared!, of what george has in stock.." Dream said scared.. and it was bothering sapnap alot.. but there wasent much he could do.

"mmm.. he starts shit I'll littarly fist fight him" he said with malice in voice.

Dream was quiet for a moment "i have my next lesson with gogy!" Dream said quietly.

"I skip my class go to yours?" Sapnap suggested.

"nah no need to i think i can handel him!, i hope.." Dream said quietly like his voice was dying he was so scared.

"text me and I'll come" Sapnap said kissing Dreams cheek softly.

"i will!" Dream said smiling at saps sweetness.

Sapnap kisses him pasotonly, dream kisses back instantly.

Sap breaks it "I'll be by your side no matter what" he said softly.

Dream hugs him "thank you!" Dream exlimes.

Sap hugs him back tightly "anything for my one true love" sap said hella flirty.

Dream blushes "thank you!" Dream said flustered.

Sap smiles softly "I always have been protective of you" he said softly enjoying Dreams red face he caused.

"i know!" Dream squeeks out.

"and now I'm even more protective of you~ mmm.  Rember the day after you and Fundy slipted? And how he was in cast.. I had something to with that" Sapnap questioned out the blue.
-
Part 16.. mahhaaha cliff hanger <3