¹²-"Shower-off"

No pov
-
"I'm fine with it darling" sap said softly "atleast is jackass as George calls me alot".

Dreams tail wagged as he smile 'well George is an asshole!' Dream says.

sappy wraps fingers in dreams tail "thats my nickname for him" Sap said softly and chuckling, dream moans lowly from sappys touch.

"I can really get away with anything I want when it come to your body hm" Sap said in a jokey yet flirty way.

'Humf!' Dream said pouting.

"Aye you can do what you want to me aswell darling, I genuinely don't care" Sap said hating when dream pouts, to witch dream smiles and kisses saps chest.

"wanna take a shower with me darling" sap said with a dirty idea in his mind.

'Sure' Dream said not knowing what he had in store.

Sappy picks dream up taking him to the bath underdressing the both.. taking a stemy shower..  he was setting a mood for this moment. Now to see if dream catches on. To witch dream did, and his face went from normal to bright red with in moments.

'Is it what I think your gonna do' Dream said nevorous for his poor ass.

"depends what you think I'm gonna do" sap said going for his neck. 'Ha~' Dream maoned out as saps lips graced over his sentive part of his neck.

"mm your body is so perfect" sap said slaping dreams ass.

'Ha~ ah~' Dream moans out.

dream moans in the kiss letting sap take control putting his other leg around sap

Sappy enters no hestion, going right deep into his throught, hands blot on his waist making sure he doesn't fall down.

dream opens his mouth for sap, sucks a little on saps toung, makes a small gag but moans in the kiss.

sappy just going Hella heatly smirking feeling like he has control, grones to it dream does it again 'really trynna to top me~? I don't think so my cock slut' sap thinks, slaps dream with his dick.

sappy keeps groneing muffly, but sucks hard on Dream tongue, moans in kiss

Dream Moans agin:dream: just blushing hard "i have been naughty?"

:sappy: "mmm very babyboy~.. you can suck me off~ right now if you don't want it to go stright back up that ass"

"i can suck you of!" "knnes then" sap  said pushing dream down, dream taking in whole saps cock in one and starts bobbing "Don't be shy go on suck~" sappy said sudactively

sappy moans loudly grabing his boyfriends head pushing his cock down his throught sappy "such a good little cock slut" he grones out

Dream gags a little but sucks faster dream grabs sap's cock whit his hand and takes his mouth of the cock and takes deep breaths and starts sucking of his cock again faster than before.

sappy starts Pounding into the boys throught and moans loudly in pleaser dream moans on saps cock.

'i am gonna show you' Dream thought, goes in human speed.

"Jesus fuck~ your mouth works wonder darling" he moans loudly:sappy: Pounding down into his throught hard and quickmoaning a little sending vibrations to his cock making it even more pleasure

starts usin his toung  to make even more pleasure for sap "ahhh~ Jesus fuckkk" he grones out, looking to the boy he knew what he was doing, he started to to thrust in his mouth

sappy grabs dreams dick and pumps him at same speed as Dream is sucking him off in

still using toung and moaning more bites down light on saps cockand goes faster and swirls toung around his cockenjoying saps sounds knowing he give pleasure to his daddy

"ahhhh~ your so good at pleasuring daddy" he moans out

'i wont take out his cock until he cums then i know its pleasure for him' sucks even faster "Jesus fuck-" he moans loseing his hold on his cum shoting it right into Dreams mouth.
-
Part 12.