ch 5

Liam Moonhovan

"My name is Enzo, but you can call me Enz. And It was only two weeks and one day ago, which was also the last time I slept with someone" He said inviting himself to the seat across me. I ignored the final part of his statement, even though it made me feel lighter for some reason. 

"It's pretty fucking stupid to abbreviate a name that is already short." I scoffed crossing my arms over my chest "It's like me saying, 'My name is Liam, but you can call me Li,' which has to be the dumbest bullshit ever " I said rolling my eyes.

"So Liam.....I'm guessing you're not much of a people person." As he leaned forward on the table, he grinned and rested his hand in the palm of his hand. I grimaced as I realized I had made myself look stupid by accidently exposing my name while mocking him. "No, I'm not at all. So take the hint and leave. I have a lot of work to do "I remarked, pointing to my computer screen.

"What type of workaholic do you think you are if you work on Saturdays?" He asked as the waitress set his drink in front of him. 

"Since when were you invited to join me? or even got the illusion that we're friends "I inquired, glancing at him as he drank whatever overly sweet drink he'd ordered. 

"After what happened that night, I'd say we're certainly more than strangers. So we're on our way to friendship, if not more."

"If there's one thing I despise about you more than your face, it's your cockiness," I grumbled.

 "So, since we're already compiling lists of everything we hate and like about one other. I, for one, enjoy hearing your voice in my ear, moa-"

My face grew crimson red as I placed my palm over his mouth. "Would you just keep quiet about it? I told you it was a drunk accident, and I'm not interested in you." I glanced around before looking eyes with him "You actually make my blood boil "I hissed, becoming increasingly angry by his pleased expression.

 He licked my hand, causing me to hurriedly take it away. "What the fuck? Why would you lick my hand? What are you five?" I muttered in disgust, glaring at him and angrily wiping my palm with the napkin.

"You didn't seem to mind when I licked the rest of your body," he shrugged, causing me to glare even more. "Please, for God's sake, stop talking about it for five fucking minutes, in fact if all you came here to do is tease me just leave" I remarked as I threw the napkin on the table.

 "I will. If you agree to go on a date with me," Enzo came in closer, causing me to lean back in my chair in an attempt to maintain some distance between us. 

"I've already told you I'm not gay," I answered, averting my gaze.

"I'm not either. Technically, I am bisexual" he said smirking  His smile has now been formally added to the list of things I despise, along with his face and confidence. 

"Then please fuck off and leave me bi-myself" I muttered, crossing my arms, trying not to give him any more power over the situation, but then again the last time I refused to back down I woke up in a bed with him. My remark caused him to burst out laughing. I should add his laugh to the list of things I despise since it's so fucking ridiculous.

"Okay, that was hilarious. But I'm not joking. It does not have to be a formal date. Just come hang out with me "He said, staring at me with stupid begging eyes, making me feel guilty even though I owed him nothing. 

"My parents raised me not to go out with strangers."

"but they didn't teach you not to sleep with them?" He asked with the same taunting expression on his face.