Ch 36

Liam Moonhovan

There was a knock on the door and both Alexis and I looked up from the couch.

"Enz. Just open the door and come in" I yelled and the door slowly opened, Enzo's head popping in.

He came over to join us and Alexis immediately shifted into his lap to give him a hug which he so happily returned.

"So, what is the emergency that I had to drop what I was doing to come here?" Enzo asked, referencing the text I sent him.

"The twins called a meeting" I shrugged, Enzo looked at me confused.

"We have these things where we call family meetings, and everyone has to attend. Only for important things"

"You think I should be there?" I glanced at him, supprised to see him almost in tears.

Alexis seemed pretty worried to and immediately hugged him, burrying her face in his chest.

"Yea, are you ok?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yea I'm fine" he mumbled "let's go, wouldn't wanna be late"

I gave him a skeptical look, but he just got up taking Alexis in his arms and leading the way to the door.

When we got to Zaria's house Alexis was quick to point out one other car besides Zach's in the driveway, which kinda confused us.

"Finally you're here" Zar exclaimed opening the door. I rolled my eyes but gave her a hug as we went in.

"Alexis, you can't have Enzo carry you all the time" Zach chuckled, coming out into the hallway to greet us.

"But I like it. He's big and strong" Alexis argued and Enzo just laughed giving Zach a fist bump.

"So what are the meeting for?" I asked curiously.

The twins shared a look before ushering us to the living room. "Meet Tobias. My boyfriend" Zar said pointing to a guy seated on the couch.

He looked almost like those rich private golf club people. With brown hair and black shades resting on his forehead. He wore white shorts and a blue shirt with a sweater around his neck.

He stood up and greeted all of us, Enzo being the social butterfly he is immediately dove into a conversation with himz alexis and Zar.

"And. I took you're advice and found someone I want to commit to" Zach said only loud enough for me to hear.

I turned to him with a smile. "You did?"

He nodded slowly. "All thanks to you knocking some sense into me. Thank you"

I couldn't help but smile wider nudging his side with my elbow. "I'm happy for you, but when can I meet this lucky person?'

"Right now. This is my girlfriend yes it's official and exclusive".A girl came up to him and he wrapped his arms around her and a smile spread on his face.

She had beautiful gold hair and features, and a beautiful body. She wore a simple brown crop with baggy high waist pants and her blond hair was up in a ponytail. She was the girl Zach usually hang out with in the club.