Chapter 62

✰ Arabella ✰

Arabella

"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞"

Fuck this shit hurt.

I looked down at my bleeding thigh, the bullet deep inside the flesh—almost making me gag.

Normally I wasn't someone who got grossed out by this stuff, I mean I did this for a living. Though, seeing myself engrossed with this type of shit was enough to make me throw up the non-existent food in my system.

Fuck, what I would give for a cheeseburger and fries.

I should've asked Roman to grab me a meal before coming to get me. Maybe he would, knowing me he was smart like that.

Smiling, I think about him. The love of my life, soulmate, whatever you wanna call it—he was that.

It was all I thought about for the time being. Being drugged after drugged, it was exhausting thinking of food and thinking of the physical pain I currently consumed.

So, I thought of the only thing that didn't cause me pain.

Him.

Right now, I craved a hug. Tears formed in my eyes as I thought about his hugs. So warm and comforting, securing and addictive.

"He's not coming to save you." Haley smiled, the evil psycho smile she's been giving me for days.

"You're kind of a freak," I shrugged, ignoring her statement. Her smile dropped, her high pony swaying as she marched up to me.

"How dare you!" She yanked my hair, making me clench my jaw in anger as she forced me to look up at her.

"I was supposed to be his, not you." Snarling, she spat on my face—literally causing me to gag as I desperately brought my shoulder to my face to wipe the saliva off.

"This is getting really desperate now, honey. You should consider seeing a therapist because kidnapping me isn't going to get you my boyfri—

Cutting me off, she slapped me harshly. Digging her nails into my arm as she grabbed it. "Don't say the word." she gritted the words through her teeth as if they were poison to her tongue.

"What? Boyfriend?" I smirked and she lunged at me again. This time, the gun from before was pulled and she attempted to shoot me—missing terribly.

"If you want Roman, learn how to use it properly," I giggled, coughing up blood right after. She curled her lips up in disgust, staring at me with completely hate.