Epilogue

✰ Third Person POV ✰

Third Person POV

"𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬"

She gasps for air, her head coming up from under the warm water. She fists her hands and rubs at her eyes before standing from the tub, exiting the bubbly warm mess.

A delicate, black towel wraps around her petite body, absorbing the weathering droplets of water that clung to her flesh.

Reopening the bathroom door, she walks her way to the closet picking up her previously picked outfit for the event today.

Nerves grew from inside her veins, her dress becoming a meaningful reminder of what just this evening happened to be.

The art competition her boyfriend had somehow managed to gift her tickets to. Tickets to enter the prestigious event.

A low sigh came from her lips, shaking off the nerves—she shimmied off the towel and dressed.

The white, short dress hung just above mid-thigh. It had a bowtie amid the bust, the sleeves were short but had a slight puff. The rest of the dress hugged her body nicely.

An ankle-long, black fur coat was then placed behind her shoulders, walking out of the closet she went over to the vanity and sat down—beginning to ready herself for the big day.

Her heels clicked against the black marble tiles, the last click catching the attention of the grown man. The twenty-one-year-old stood tall, his demanding presence also catching the attention of the girl.

The brightest smile came upon her lips, the colour of grey in her eyes now lighting up with happiness as she sees the love of her life.

Dressed head to toe in black, he holds his hand out for her to take as she steps forward. The smaller hand reaches out, taking the larger, tatted one.

He pulls her to his chest, delicately. "You look beautiful," He wore a half-smile upon her own happiness, true light shining through the darkness of his somehow lighter soul.

"Thank you," She smiled, running her hand up and down the muscular arm that held onto her waist. Looking to the time on his watch, she glanced up into his eyes. "Ready?"

His mixed coloured eyes gleamed, his head tilting as he leaned down to kiss the girls lips. She softly kissed him back, the familiar comfort of his taste and feel has all of her nerves vanished into thin air—managing to keep her safe and secure.

Pulling away, he lightly removed his hands from her waist—bringing them to both of her rosy cheeks. "I am now," He murmured, a devilish glint in his eye. Rolling her eyes, she curled her arm around his and led the way out of their overly sized mansion.