Chapter 67

✰ Arabella ✰

Arabella

"𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡"

My hand moved freely against the canvas, like every time, my mind went into a daze of nothingness—painting my most creative thoughts.

Art was certainly my speciality, something that had my mind utterly consumed. I loved expressing every emotion through paint and colours, drawing what came to mind.

"Your talent never misses to amaze me," Kara sighed, her head resting on my thigh as she watched me paint.

I giggled and stroked my hand over her head. "How's blondie?" I asked her. It's been a good two weeks since I returned from the hospital. My thigh was much better and I could now stop using the crutches—thank God.

"He's good, he's taking me out this weekend," She wiggled her eyebrows and made a thrusting motion with her hands.

"Jesus," I snorted and shook my head at her motives.

"How about you and Roman?"

I smiled and shrugged. "We're good."

"Well, I'm assuming you guys fucked. Telling by the certain shine you're giving off,"

I dropped my paintbrush in the cup of water and gave her a blank stare. "We did, but we also did something else,"

She rose her eyebrows and curled her arms around her chest. "Yes?"

"We said the famous three words," I grinned and her jaw dropped. "What!" She screamed, crumbling up from the floor.

"How could you not tell me?" She placed her palms on the sides of my cheeks and squeezed them together.

"I did," I said, my voice cut off when she let go. "But I would remember—

"You were wasted," I stated and she made an O shape with her mouth.

"Well, never mind that." She fluttered her hand out and then placed it on her hip, raising a brow.

"How good did he fuck you? Was it like I said? Or was he—

"This is disgusting," Aydan mumbled, racing his eyes back and forth between Kara and me.

"Leave then." Kara propped a hand on her hip and Nicolo snickered next to Aydan.

"Do you guys want to go out tonight?" Nicolo asked, changing the subject completely. I nodded, going back to the canvas and painting.