Chapter 68

Mature Content in this chapter - 18+

Arabella

"𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧"

"That's the last of it!" Nicolo yelled, rubbing his hands down the sides of his jeans.

"Thanks for helping me guys," I smiled, looking between my four friends.

Blondie ruffled my hair and loosely hung his arm around my shoulder. "No problem,"

"Yeah, you owe me, Bells," Nico pointed a lazy finger at me, giving me a sarcastic stern look. "Nicolo you owe me many things, this was only the first of the few," I rolled my eyes.

He ignored me and walked back inside the home. "When's Roey boy coming?"

"Roey what?" I exclaimed, looking at Kara strangely. She shrugged and ran her acrylic nails through her endless, curly hair.

"It was the first nickname that came to my head..."

I scoffed and turned to look at the two vans stacked with all my belongings in them. "You guys can head off now, thank you!" I said to the drivers Roman had sent.

They both nodded and proceeded to their cars. "He should be coming in thirty, he had a meeting to go to," I replied to Kara's previous question, shifting my head around to face her.

She nodded and sat down on the stairs, and I came beside her.

"Are you excited?" She ran her long nails down my back and I sighed, dramatically tilting my head back at the feeling. "Mhm," I replied, oblivious in my state.

She laughed and continued to relax me. "This is a big step for you Bella,"

I opened my eyes and looked at her from the corner. "I know."

"And you're sure you are ready?"

Without even thinking about it, I nodded.

When Roman asked me to move in with him only a few weeks ago, I was shocked. Thankful that it wasn't a breakup but rather the opposite—I was still completely surprised.

Yet, I didn't hesitate to answer with a yes.

We practically lived together anyways, I'd sleepover at his house or he'd stay with me—either way, we were always together, simply never getting enough.

He seemed a little surprised by my quick answer, he looked at me in a daze—which I found adorable—and then he simply got up and kissed me, quite passionately.

My love for him will never end, neither will my love for his cosy hugs and ruthless fuc—

Enough.