I don't need Kyungsoo to be my friend.

- Day 43 -

Jongin's mom gives Jongin a box lunch and says, "Here, take it." Jongin says, "Eomma, didn't I tell you that you don't have to make me lunch anymore?" Jongin's mom smiles and says, "This isn't for you. Give this to your friend. He has been treating you lunch for 2 weeks. This time you have to treat him." Jongin knows his mom will keep talking nonstop until he complies, so he immediately says, "Okay."

At lunch break, Jongin gives Kyungsoo the box lunch his mom prepared, he says, "Eomma wants you to try her cooking." Kyungsoo accepts it happily, he says, "Thanks. I will eat it well." Then they go to the canteen. Kyungsoo buys Jongin lunch, then they eat lunch together without talking to each other.

Baekhyun who is also having lunch in the canteen with Chanyeol and Sehun, says, "Let's play billiard tonight." Sehun says excitedly, "Okay! It's been a while since we last played billiard together." Chanyeol glances at Jongin and says, "If it wasn't because of that Kim Jong In, I could still get money from Kyungsoo." Baekhyun says, "I hate Jongin who is always around Kyungsoo." Sehun chimes in, "What does he think of himself? Kyungsoo's bodyguard? What a joke!"

After school Chanyeol waits for Kyungsoo at the intersection where Kyungsoo usually part ways with Jongin. Chanyeol says, "Kyungsoo-ah, you still remember that you owe me money, right? Come on, pay me now." Kyungsoo asks, "How much?" Chanyeol answers, "Fifty thousand won." Kyungsoo takes out his wallet and gives Chanyeol all his money. Chanyeol laughs satisfied and says, "Thank you, Kyungsoo-ah."

Suddenly Jongin shows up and says, "Give back Kyungsoo's money or I will report you to the police." Chanyeol runs away with Kyungsoo's money. When Jongin wants to run after Chanyeol, Kyungsoo grabs Jongin's hand and says, "Don't chase him."

Jongin gets annoyed, he says, "But he took your money! Don't you want your money back??" Kyungsoo shakes his head and says, "I have a lot of money." Jongin shouts irritably, "Will you also give me all your money if I ask???" Kyungsoo nods and says, "But you will have to provide me financial support till I die." Jongin replies coldly, "No, thank you." Then Jongin leaves angrily.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 44 -

Kyungsoo puts the box lunch he prepared on Jongin's desk when he arrives at class in the morning. Jongin says coldly, "Stop giving me lunch." Kyungsoo is startled, he asks, "Why? Are you still angry?" Jongin says, "Don't talk to me again." Kyungsoo takes back the box lunch for Jongin, then he goes to his seat in front of Jongin.

Knowing Jongin and Kyungsoo are in bad terms, Baekhyun and Sehun start to bully Kyungsoo again while they are cleaning the classroom after school. Seeing Jihyun and Sohee go home early, Jongin knows that Kyungsoo is being bullied but he doesn't care, he just goes home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 45 -

Everything is back to the day before Jongin and Kyungsoo are close to each other. The two of them are like strangers now.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 47 -

Jongin sits not far from Kyungsoo in the canteen. Jongin sees Kyungsoo having lunch with Jongdae, Jihyun and Sohee. The four of them eat while chatting and joking happily. Jongin looks at Kyungsoo and says in his heart, "I don't need you to be my friend... I'm fine without you... I'll be leaving this town soon."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 50 -

Kyungsoo doesn't come to school because he has to undergo treatment at the hospital to treat his illness. When Sohee and Jihyun are talking about Kyungsoo, Jongin only stares at Kyungsoo's empty seat in front of him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 54 -

Kyungsoo is still absent, he hasn't been to school for 5 days in a row. Jihyun says to Sohee, "Let's visit Kyungsoo tomorrow." Sohee answers quickly, "Okay." Jongdae who hears the conversation between Jihyun and Sohee, asks, "Can I come with you two?" Sohee nods and Jihyun happily replies, "Sure."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 55 -

Minseok is very happy when Jongdae, Jihyun and Sohee come to the hospital to visit Kyungsoo on Saturday afternoon.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 59 -

Jihyun is very happy when Kyungsoo comes to school in the morning. Jihyun immediately introduces herself and chats with Kyungsoo until the bell rings signaling class is about to start.

After school Jongin accidentally sees Chanyeol asking Kyungsoo for money at the intersection. Kyungsoo says firmly, "I already paid you." Chanyeol shouts, "I said, pay me now!!" Kyungsoo shouts back, "No!!" Chanyeol punches Kyungsoo in the face. Kyungsoo falls to the ground, his mouth bleeding from Chanyeol's punch.

Chanyeol tries to take out Kyungsoo's wallet from Kyungsoo's pants pocket by force. Seeing that, Jongin immediately runs to Chanyeol and kicks Chanyeol from behind. Jongin says angrily, "I've recorded what you did just now and I'll use it to report you to the police!"

Chanyeol quickly kneels down and begs, "Please don't report me to the police. I promise to never bother Kyungsoo again. Please..." Jongin shouts, "Get lost!!" Chanyeol runs away in fear. Jongin helps Kyungsoo get up.

Kyungsoo says, "Thank you, Jongin-ah." Jongin is surprised to hear that, he looks at Kyungsoo and asks, "What did you say?" Kyungsoo repeats, "Thank you, Jongin-ah." Jongin asks in disbelief, "You remember me?" Kyungsoo answers, "You are Kim Jong In. You are my classmate and you sit behind me in class."

Jongin suddenly becomes annoyed, he says, "Why do you still remember me? I told you I don't want to talk to you anymore. You should have thrown away your notes about me!" Kyungsoo says, "Then why did you help me? You could have just ignored me." Jongin leaves immediately.

Jongin stops his steps instantly when Kyungsoo says out loud, "I don't want to forget you! I like you, Kim Jong In!"