My first kiss.

Jongin can't sleep even though he has closed his eyes, he keeps thinking about the love letter, "Why Kyungsoo did that? Was it just a prank? Or... He really likes me?... No no no, he said he only admires me... Or... maybe he is learning how to write love letters and he wants to ask what I think about it? ... Ahh... I don't know! This is so confusing."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 66 -

For the first time Jongin sees Jihyun ignore Kyungsoo and Sohee looks angry at Kyungsoo. Curious about what happened between Kyungsoo and the girls, Jongin asks Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo says he has no idea because he doesn't remember anything. Jongin asks Jihyun what happened but Jihyun doesn't want to tell him. Sohee also remains silent when Jongin asks that.

When class ends, Kyungsoo turns around to sit facing Jongin who is sitting behind him, then he says, "I have another cooking competition in 2 weeks from now. I was wondering if you could stay at my house this weekend. I want to make a new menu and I want you to help me taste it." Jongin looks at Kyungsoo while thinking, "Should I ask Kyungsoo about the love letter? Or should I pretend nothing happened? "

Jongin flinches when Kyungsoo nudges him and says, "Ya, Jongin-ah. I'm talking to you. Are you listening?" Jongin quickly says, "Ah, I'm sorry. What did you say?" Kyungsoo repeats what he said. Jongin says, "Okay. I'll ask my parents for permission first. If they allow me, then I can stay at your place." Kyungsoo nods with a smile.

Jongin parents happily allowing Jongin to stay at Kyungsoo's house, they're happy that finally their son has a friend.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 69 -

Jongin leaves his house early in the morning to go to Kyungsoo's house on Saturday morning. Kyungsoo is happy when Jongin comes. Minseok says to Kyungsoo, "Okay, since Jongin is here with you, I'll go out to hang out with my friend."

Jongin says to Minseok, "Don't worry hyung, I'll take care of Kyungsoo when you're not around." Minseok replies, "Thank you." Kyungsoo says, "Have fun, hyung." Minseok smiles and replies, "You too, have fun." Then Minseok leaves.

Kyungsoo cooks 7 dishes and Jongin tastes them all then gives his opinion on the dishes. When Jongin's lips are splattered with spaghetti sauce, Kyungsoo gently wipes it with his thumb. Jongin is startled and asks, "What are you doing?" Kyungsoo answers, "Spaghetti sauce." Jongin says, "Don't touch me carelessly. I don't like it." "Aa... Okay," Kyungsoo replies with a nod.

When Kyungsoo wants to cook another dish, Jongin quickly says, "Hold on, Kyungsoo-ah! I think I'm full now. I can't eat anymore." Kyungsoo says, "Ahh... Okay." Then Jongin helps Kyungsoo clean the kitchen and wash dishes.

At night Kyungsoo gives Jongin an extra mattress, then he goes to the bathroom inside his bedroom to take a shower. Jongin lays out the extra mattress on the floor next to Kyungsoo's bed. When Jongin is done, he lies down on his mattress, waiting for his turn to take a shower.

The lights suddenly go out when Kyungsoo finished his shower. The room turns dark. Hearing the sound of the bathroom door opening, Jongin immediately gets up from his mattress and turns on his cellphone light to light up the room for Kyungsoo.

A few seconds later, Jongin's cellphone runs out of battery, his cellphone turns off and the room turns dark again. Jongin says, "Sorry, my phone is dead." "It's okay. I've memorized my own room," Kyungsoo says as he walks slowly while groping around in the dark. "Okay," says Jongin, then he returns to lie down on his mattress.

A minute later Jongin hears the sound of something banging, then he feels something heavy fall onto him and the lights suddenly come back on. Jongin is shocked to see Kyungsoo is on top of him and their lips stick to each other. Kyungsoo who is also shocked, quickly gets up and says awkwardly, "I stumbled because it was so dark, I couldn't see anything."

Jongin grumbles in his heart irritably, "Ahh... Why did my first kiss have to be with someone I don't want to kiss the most? I'm really unlucky." Kyungsoo goes to get dressed like nothing happened.

Jongin goes to the bathroom to take a shower. Jongin's mind is filled with Kyungsoo when he is showering, "I'm still curious why did he send me the love letter. Does he like me? No, I don't think so, he said he only admires me. But if he doesn't like me, then why didn't he mind about our accidental kiss just now? Ahh, this is so confusing." 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 70 -

Kyungsoo cooks 3 more dishes for Jongin to taste. Kyungsoo writes down all Jongin's comments on his cooking notebook. After cleaning up the kitchen, the two of them do math homework together in Kyungsoo's bedroom.

1 hour later.

Kyungsoo asks, "Have you done?" Jongin shakes his head and says, "I still have 4 questions left to answer." Kyungsoo teaches Jongin how to do his homework. When Jongin is done, he asks curiously, "How can you be so good at math?" Kyungsoo smiles and answers, "Because memorizing fomula is easier than long text." "Ah, I see," Jongin says while nodding.

Jongin says, "I wanna watch TV." Kyungsoo says, "Go ahead. I will catch up when I am done making notes for tomorrow morning." Jongin leaves Kyungsoo's bedroom and goes to the living room to watch TV.

When Kyungsoo comes to the living room, Jongin is watching Fifty Shades of Grey movie. Kyungsoo sits on the sofa next to Jongin. Kyungsoo's face turns red when the bed scene appears on TV screen. Seeing Kyungsoo like that, Jongin says while laughing, "Why are you embarrassed? Don't tell me that you have never seen adult movie." Kyungsoo replies while looking away, "I don't like watching that kind of movie. I prefer action movie."

When Kyungsoo wants to leave, Jongin grabs Kyungsoo's hand and pulls Kyungsoo to sit down again. Jongin teases Kyungsoo, "Oh gosh you are so innocent. Come on, let's watch it together. Aren't you curious?" Kyungsoo replies, "I'm not curious and I'm not that innocent ." Jongin says while laughing, "Yes you are very innocent. You should look in the mirror to see how red your face is right now."

Kyungsoo takes a deep breath and says seriously, "Okay, you ask for this. Don't blame me." Jongin laughs. Kyungsoo suddenly puts his hand on Jongin chest, then he pushes Jongin to lie down on the sofa. Jongin who is startled, can't say anything when Kyungsoo starts kissing his lips. Jongin's heart starts to shake because Kyungsoo's kiss is soft and full of feelings.

Kyungsoo inserts his hand into Jongin's T-shirt to caress Jongin's chest. Jongin becomes panic and screams in his heart, "Omg! What are you doing Kyungsoo?? " Jongin pushes Kyungsoo away, he says angrily, "Enough! I don't like your jokes!" Kyungsoo says calmly, "You said you were curious. I just want to satisfy your curiosity."

Jongin says with a pounding heart, "Oh gosh, you're so wild!" Kyungsoo replies, "I told you I'm not that innocent." Then Kyungsoo leaves the living room and goes to his bedroom to sleep. "Why does my heart keeps pounding?... What's wrong with me? " Jongin says in his heart as he tries to calm himself down.