Dating.

Kyungsoo lets Jongin kiss him forcibly because he thinks he deserves it after realizing what he has done to Jongin. Knowing Kyungsoo give in, Jongin stops kissing Kyungsoo and says, "I want you to remember how it feels to be forcibly kissed by someone you don't want to kiss!" Kyungsoo says obediently, "Okay, I will try my best to remember it." 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 75 -

Kyungsoo waits for Jongin at the school gate when he arrives at school in the morning. When Jongin comes to school, Kyungsoo immediately takes Jongin to the restroom. Kyungsoo locks the door and says, "Jongin-ah. I made a note about your kiss last night. I tried hard to remember how it feels but I can't. Can you kiss me once again like you did yesterday?" Jongin gets pissed off, he yells at Kyungsoo, "You!!" Then Jongin leaves the bathroom in anger. Kyungsoo who is confused, talks to himself, "Why is he angry? It was him who said that I have to remember how it feels." Then Kyungsoo sighs

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 76 -

Kyungsoo's cellphone suddenly rings when Kyungsoo is chatting with Minseok in the living room on Saturday noon. It's Jennie calling Kyungsoo, she asks Kyungsoo about Jongin's favorite food, she tells Kyungsoo that she is going on a picnic with Jongin in the open garden this afternoon. Kyungsoo tells Jennie he will cook Jongin's favorite food and send it to Jennie before the picnic.

In the afternoon Jongin and Jennie enjoy the view in the open garden. They chat to get know to each other while enjoying the food that Jennie brought. Jongin only eats 1 piece of each type of food available, but the food made by Kyungsoo is all eaten by Jongin. Jennie says happily, "I'm glad you like it." Jongin says happily, "Your cooking reminds me of Kyungsoo's, but of course yours is better. No wonder you are the champion." Jennie smiles happily.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 77 -

Kyungsoo calls Jennie on Sunday noon, asking if Jongin liked the food he gave Jennie yesterday. Jennie tells Kyungsoo that her first date went well and Jongin will take her out for movie tonight. Hearing that, Kyungsoo feels happy for Jennie and Jongin.

Kyungsoo comes to Jongin's house by driving a car as Jongin gets ready for his date in the afternoon. Jongin is surprised to see Kyungsoo, he asks, "What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo smiles and says, "Come on, let's pick up Jennie. I'll be your driver tonight." Jongin says, "You don't have to do this." Kyungsoo replies, "But I want to do this for you... To make up for my mistake."

Jongin looks confused. Kyungsoo says, "I kissed you.... Hmph." Jongin quickly puts his hand on Kyungsoo's mouth to silence Kyungsoo. Jongin says in half whisper, "Don't talk about it. I don't want anyone to hear that." Kyungsoo nods in understanding.

When Jongin gets in the car to sit in the front seat next to Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo says, "Why sit here? You should sit in the back seat with Jennie." Jongin immediately moves to the back seat, then Kyungsoo drives his car away from Jongin's house.

4 hours later.

Jongin and Jennie are startled to see Kyungsoo is still in front of the theater waiting for them to finish watching the movie. Jongin says, "Kyungsoo-ah, I thought you had gone home. Why are you still here?" Kyungsoo replies, "I want to take you and Jennie home. I told you that I wanted to be your driver tonight." Jennie says to Kyungsoo, "Then you should have gone inside to watch the movie too. Why wait outside like this?" Kyungsoo smiles and replies, "It's okay."

Jennie wants to eat dinner before going home so Kyungsoo drives Jongin and Jennie to the restaurant. Kyungsoo says, "I'll wait in the car." Jongin says, "No, you should come with us." Kyungsoo says, "But I don't want to disturb your date." Before Jennie could say that Kyungsoo could join, Jongin instantly takes Kyungsoo's hand and says, "Come on." Jongin pulls Kyungsoo to go with him and Jennie walks following Jongin and Kyungsoo from behind.

Kyungsoo sits next to Jongin while Jennie sits facing Jongin. When the waiter gives menu book, Jongin passes the menu book to Jennie and says with a smile, "You can order whatever you want."

When Jennie is looking through the menu book, Jongin whispers to Kyungsoo, "I don't think I have enough money to pay the bill. Can I borrow your money?" Kyungsoo whispers back, "Don't worry about money. Just enjoy your date." Jongin says silently while smiling at Kyungsoo, "Thanks." Kyungsoo replies silently while smiling at Jongin, "You are welcome." Jennie who sees what happens only chuckles.

The waiter takes note as Jennie orders the food she wants, then Jennie passes the menu book to Jongin. Jongin orders food for himself and then he returns the menu book to the waiter while saying, "Please make 2 servings for all the food I just ordered." The waiter replies with a nod, "Okay." When the waiter leaves, Jongin turns to Kyungsoo and says excitedly, "You should try my favorite food from this restaurant." Kyungsoo nods with a smile. Jennie says in her heart, "Ahh... I should have let Jongin order the food for me... I also want to taste Jongin's favorite food."

Kyungsoo eats in silence because he doesn't want to disturb Jongin and Jennie but Jongin keeps asking Kyungsoo to find out if Kyungsoo likes the food he ordered, it makes Kyungsoo feel bad for Jennie because Jongin talks to him more than to Jennie. Kyungsoo finishes his food in a hurry so he can quickly leave Jongin and Jennie alone.

Kyungsoo whispers to Jongin, "I'll pay the bill and wait in the car. You can take your time with Jennie. Call me when you're done." Seeing Kyungsoo who hasn't wiped his mouth yet is about to leave, Jongin says, "Wait a minute." Then Jongin wipes Kyungsoo's mouth with his napkin and says while chuckling, "You forgot to clean your mouth." Kyungsoo chuckles in embarrassment. Jennie mumbles in her heart while looking at Jongin and Kyungsoo, "Why do I feel like I'm the third party on this date since we arrived at this restaurant? "

1 hour later.

Jongin escorts Jennie to her front door, then he says with a smile, "Good night, Jennie. Have a good rest." Jennie replies with a smile, "You too." Jennie suddenly lands a kiss on Jongin's cheek, then she immediately gets into her house because her face turns red. Jongin gets in the car and sits in the front seat next to Kyungsoo.

On the way to Jongin's house, Kyungoo keeps yawning as he drives. Jongin says, "I think you should go home. You look sleepy and tired. I can take the bus from here. Just drop me off at the nearest bus station." Kyungsoo says, "I want to keep my word, so I'll drive you home." Jongin says, "Okay, if you insist."

Jongin insists Kyungsoo to get off the car with him, then he takes Kyungsoo into his house. When Jongin sees his dad watching TV in the living room, he says, "Appa, can my friend sleep here tonight?" Jongin's dad feels happy, he replies excitedly, "Sure!"

Jongin takes Kyungsoo to his bedroom. Jongin says, "I don't have extra mattress, besides, there's no room for it as you can see my room is small., so you can sleep here and I'll sleep on the couch in the living room." Kyungsoo looks at Jongin's double bed (120cm), then he says, "Actually, it's wide enough for both of us."