New town, new school.

- Day 1 -

Jongin stands in front of the class, he says with a flat face, "Hello everyone! My name is Kim Jong In." The homeroom teacher looks at Jongin and asks, "Just that?" Jongin nods. The homeroom teacher says, "Okay, you can sit on the empty seat." Jongin goes to sit behind Kyungsoo. 

The homeroom teacher says, "I hope everyone can study harder this last semester. The final exams are only 3 months away. I hope everyone can get good grades so everyone can go to a good college." All students say in unison, "Yes, ma'am!!!"

4 hours later.

Students leave the classroom to have lunch. Jongdae approaches Jongin and says with a smile, "Hi, I'm Kim Jong Dae, the class representative. Let's have lunch together. I'll show you the way to the canteen." Jongin nods, then he follows Jongdae without saying anything. 

Jongdae enthusiastically tells Jongin about school clubs as they eat together in the canteen. Instead of paying attention to Jongdae, Jongin looks at Kyungsoo who is surrounded by Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun.

Chanyeol puts his hand around Kyungsoo's shoulder and says, "Kyungsoo-ah, I'm Chanyeol. You must have forgotten that you owe me money." Kyungsoo says, "I'm sorry. How much do I owe?" Chanyeol replies, "20.000 won." Kyungsoo gives the money to Chanyeol right away. Chanyeol says to Baekhyun and Sehun, "Let's go, guys." 

Jongdae says to Jongin, "If you need help, just ask. Don't hesitate. I hope we can be good friends." "You've been talking too much. I hope you can finish your lunch before the bell rings," says Jongin, then he leaves the canteen. Jongdae is startled when he finds out there's only 5 minutes left until the class starts again.

4 hours later.

Jongin goes to the kitchen as soon as he arrives home. Jongin's mom who is preparing dinner, asks, "How was school today?" Jongin replies nonchalantly, "Good." Jongin's mom says, "I hope you can make friends this time." Jongin says, "School is a place to study not for making friends. I don't mind having no friends. It will make it easier for me when we leave this town later." Jongin's mom falls silent.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 2 -

The bell rings, class is over, students begin leaving the classroom to go home. As Jongin cleans up his desk, Jongdae approaches Kyungsoo and says, "Kyungsoo-ah, I'm Jongdae, the class representative. Today you are in charge of cleaning the classroom with Baekhyun, Sehun, Jihyun and Sohee." "Okay," says Kyungsoo. Then Jongdae leaves the classroom to go home.

Chanyeol says to Sehun and Baekhyun, "See you guys tomorrow." Then Chanyeol leaves the classroom, followed by Jongin. Baekhyun approaches Jihyun and Sohee, he says, "You two may go home. Just leave the work to Kyungsoo, Sehun and me."

Sohee says, "Come on, Jihyun. Let's go home." Jihyun shakes her head because she wants to be with Kyungsoo longer. Baekhyun forces Jihyun to leave by pushing her outside the classroom while saying, "We won't tell the teacher about this, don't worry. Just go home." Sohee pulls Jihyun to go home with her.

When Kyungsoo begins sweeping the floor, Sehun scribbles on the whiteboard using a permanent marker and says, "Kyungsoo-ah, make sure to clean up the whiteboard for me." Baekhyun kicks the trash can and says, "We have something to do. We're leaving. Bye, Kyungsoo."

Seeing the trash scattered on the floor, Kyungsoo shouts angrily, "Why are you doing this to me???" Baekhyun laughs and replies, "Because it's fun!" Kyungsoo says angrily, "I'll report you to the teacher tomorrow morning!!" Baekhyun says mockingly, "Go ahead... My name is Byun Baek Hyun, remember that!" Baekhyun leaves with Sehun while laughing.

Meanwhile, Jongin who walks casually passing through the school gate, sees Jihyun and Sohee leaving the school. Not long after, Jongin also sees Baekhyun and Sehun leaving the school while laughing. Jongin says in his heart, "Aren't the four of them in charge of cleaning the classroom today? Why are they going home? Do they leave Kyungsoo to clean the classroom alone?... Ah, why do I care? I'll only stay in this town for 100 days. Better stay away from other people's business."