Love letter.

Jongin turns around then walks back to Kyungsoo. Jongin says seriously, "Sorry, but I like girls." Kyungsoo gets puzzled, "Huh?" Jongin asks confusedly, "What?" Kyungsoo chuckles and says, "I really like you because you are so brave. You could say that my liking for you is a kind of admiration. Not that kind of like." Jongin is embarrassed, he chuckles awkwardly.

Seeing Kyungsoo sighing in pain because his mouth is bleeding from being punched by Chanyeol, Jongin immediately takes out his handkerchief, then he gently wipes the blood from Kyungsoo's mouth and chin.

Jongin asks, "Don't you always give your money to Chanyeol every time he asks for it? Why didn't you give it this time?" Kyungsoo replies, "Because... You don't like it." Jongin stares at Kyungsoo and says softly, "What a fool."

Jongin says, "Come on. I'll take you home." Kyungsoo asks happily, "Are we back being friends now?" Jongin says awkwardly, "Who wants to be friends? I don't wanna be your friend. It's just that you are hurt now. So I have to take you home." Kyungsoo nods and smiles happily.

As Kyungsoo and Jongin walk to Kyungsoo's house, Kyungsoo asks curiously, "Did you really record Chanyeol's actions?" Jongin shakes his head then says, "I lied to scare Chanyeol." Kyungsoo laughs, Jongin also laughs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 60 -

Kyungsoo comes too early at school. No students have arrived yet, so Kyungsoo waits near the school gate.

Suddenly Kyungsoo's backpack is taken by someone from behind. When Kyungsoo looks back to see who took his backpack, he sees Jongin. Without saying anything, Jongin walks leaving Kyungsoo carrying two backpacks. Kyungsoo follows Jongin with a happy smile.

Jongin puts Kyungsoo's backpack on Kyungsoo's desk, then he sits on his seat behind Kyungsoo's seat. Kyungsoo says with a smile, "Thank you, Jongin-ah." Jongin smiles back at Kyungsoo.

When the lunch break bell rings, Kyungsoo says to Jongin, "Let's have lunch together. I will treat you." Jongin nods with a smile. Jihyun who hears what Kyungsoo said, says, "Treat me too." Kyungsoo replies, "Okay." Sohee says, "Me too." Kyungsoo asks Jongdae, "Wanna come with us to have lunch together?" Jongdae answers quickly, "Sure."

Seeing Kyungsoo and Jongin getting close again makes Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol no longer dare to disturb Kyungsoo.

When the class is over, Jongin says to Kyungsoo, "I'll take you home." Kyungsoo nods with a smile. Then they leave school together.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 61 -

When Kyungsoo and Jongin are having lunch in the canteen, Kyungsoo says, "I have a cooking competition this Sunday. Wanna come to see it?" Jongin asks back, "What time is it?" Kyungsoo answers, "10 am." Jongin says, "Okay. I'll come to cheer you on." Kyungsoo says while smiling, "I'll pick you up at 9." Jongin nods in understanding.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 63 -

A car stops in front of Jongin's house on Sunday morning. Jongin's mom who is drying clothes, approaches the car to take a look. Kyungsoo gets out of the car then says, "Good morning eommoni, I came to pick up Jongin."

Jongin's mom says happily, "You must be the friend who always treats Jongin to lunch, right? I'm glad Jongin has a friend like you. Please take good care of our Jongin when he is at school." Kyungsoo nods and says, "Okay." Jongin's mom goes into her house to call Jongin.

Not long after, Jongin comes out, then he and Kyungsoo get into the car in the back seat. In the car, Kyungsoo tells Jongin what Jongin's mom said earlier. Jongin's face turns red, he says with embarrassment, "What's wrong with eomma? How could she say that to you? You're not even my boyfriend." MInseok who is driving, only laughs.

5 hours later.

The cooking competition is over. Jennie gets 1st place and Kyungsoo gets 2nd place. When Jongin and Minseok congratulate Kyungsoo, Jennie approaches Kyungsoo and asks, "Are they your family?" Kyungsoo introduces Minseok and Jongin to Jennie,  "This is Minseok hyung, my cousin... And this is Jongin, he is my classmate." Jennie says with a smile, "Hello, I'm Jennie. I love cooking." Minseok chuckles and says, "Yes, we know. That's why you are the champion." Jennie smiles shyly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 64 -

Jennie goes to Kyungsoo's school to look for Kyungsoo and Jongin after school. When Jennie sees Kyungsoo and Jongin walking together, she runs to them and says happily, "Ahh, finally I found you two. I was wondering if I came to the wrong school after not being able to find you two for half an hour."

Kyungsoo asks Jennie, "Who are you?" Jongin quickly says to Jennie, "Kyungsoo has poor memory, please forgive him." Jennie says with a chuckle, "I know. He always asks who I am whenever we meet at a cooking competition." Kyungsoo says, "Sorry."

Jongin glances at Jennie while thinking, "She must really like Kyungsoo so much that she searched for Kyungsoo all the way here." Jongin says to Kyungsoo, "I'm leaving first, I have something important to do. See you tomorrow, bye." Jennie asks Kyungsoo, "Are you free?" Kyungsoo nods. Jennie says, "Let's have a chat at a nearby cafe." Kyungsoo nods.

Sohee who sees Kyungsoo leaving school with Jennie, asks in her heart, "Who is that girl? What is she doing with Kyungsoo? " Sohee stalks Kyungsoo and Jennie to the cafe, but she doesn't enter the cafe, she calls Jihyun, telling Jihyun to come over soon.

When Jihyun arrives in front of the cafe, she sees Jennie give Kyungsoo a love letter and Kyungsoo receive it with a happy smile. Jihyun becomes angry because Kyungsoo always rejects her but now Kyungsoo instantly accepts another girl's confession.

Seeing Jihyun want to enter the cafe in anger, Sohee stops Jihyun and tries to calm Jihyun down. When Jennie leaves the cafe in a hurry, Jihyun immediately runs into the cafe and Sohee runs after Jihyun.

Jihyun is really angry when she sees Kyungsoo staring at the love letter in his hand happily, she snatches the love letter from Kyungsoo's hand and tears it. Kyungsoo gets angry, he says, "Yaa! Why did you do that??" Jihyun throws the torn love letter at Kyungsoo's face while saying in tears, "What a jerk!" Then Jihyun leaves the cafe followed by Sohee.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 65 -

The bell rings signaling the end of math class and the start of physical education class. Kyungsoo intentionally be the last person to leave the class to change his uniform, so he could be alone in the class.

3 hours later.

Kyungsoo says, "Today I'm in charge of cleaning class. You can go home first. Baekhyun and Sehun never bother me anymore, so you don't have to worry." Jongin nods, then he goes home.

At night when Jongin wants to do history homework, he finds a love letter inserted in his history notebook. Jongin says to himself proudly, "Congratulations Kim Jong In! You got a love letter!"

Jongin opens the love letter with a pounding heart, he almost has a heart attack when he recognizes the handwriting of the love letter, he shouts in shock, "Kyungsoo???"