Kyungsoo's illness.

Jongin gets annoyed, he says irritably, "Stop pretending like you don't know everyone! I came here with the intention of apologizing to you but it seems like there's no need anymore!" Jongin returns Kyungsoo's backpack while saying angrily, "Here is your backpack! Next time don't leave it at school!" Kyungsoo takes his backpack and says, "Thank you."

Minseok who heard Jongin's loud voice, comes out of the house right away, he asks, "Kyungsoo-ah, what happened?" Kyungsoo shrugs. Minseok runs to chase Jongin who is leaving irritably. 

Minseok walks to match Jongin's speed, then he says, "You must be Kyungsoo's classmate. If Kyungsoo made mistake, please forgive him. He didn't mean it." Jongin says, "It was me who made mistake." Minseok says while smiling, "Then you don't need to be pissed off. You don't have to apologize to Kyungsoo too. He'll forget everything after waking up from sleep." Jongin instantly stops his steps, he turns to Minseok and asks confusedly, "What do you mean??" Minseok smiles and says, "You must be new here so you don't know. Come with me." 

Minseok and Jongin walk back to Kyungsoo's house, then Minseok takes Jongin to Kyungsoo's room. Jongin is shocked when he sees a lot of notes sticking on Kyungsoo's bedroom wall. Minseok says, "See all these notes? Kyungsoo has to read all these notes every time he wakes up. He loses all his memories when he falls asleep." Jongin reads some notes on the wall in his heart, "My name is Kyungsoo... My handphone password is 011293... Hyung's name is Minseok... House door password is 040812..."

Jongin stops reading the notes on the wall when Kyungsoo suddenly comes in. Jongin looks at Kyungsoo with pity. Kyungsoo gets annoyed, he says, "Don't look at me with those eyes. I don't need your pity." Jongin feels awkward, he says to Minseok, "I'm sorry, I have to go home now." Then Jongin immediately leaves.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 11 -

Jongin comes very early to school, he doesn't go straight to his classroom but he waits for Kyungsoo near the school gate.

When Kyungsoo arrives at the school gate, Jongin watches Kyungsoo from a distance. Jongin sees Kyungsoo asking for directions to some students but none of the students are from the same class as Kyungsoo.

Seeing Kyungsoo standing still, waiting for his classmate, Jongin says in his heart, "Why do you have to live your life hard like this? If I were you, I would choose not to go to school. Why study hard when you will forget everything? "

Jongdae immediately approaches Kyungsoo when he arrives at school. Jongdae introduces himself to Kyungsoo, then he invites Kyungsoo to walk together to their classroom. Jongin walks behind Jongdae and Kyungsoo without saying anything.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 12 -

Jongin doesn't see Kyungsoo at school. At lunch break, Jongin asks Jongdae, "Do you know why Kyungsoo didn't come to school today?" Jongdae answers, "Kyungsoo is often absent because of his illness. Maybe he's in the hospital right now." 

When the class ends, Jongin walks home with a wandering mind. Without Jongin realizing, he's already standing in front of the only hospital in town. Jongin suddenly turns back his body and walks away to leave the hospital, he grumbles in his heart, "What's wrong with me? Why do I care?? Kyungsoo is not my friend. He's a nobody."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 13 -

In the afternoon, Jongin goes to 3.6.5 mall to look for his dad. The mall is under renovation and Jongin's dad is the construction worker foreman.

Jongin's dad asks, "What are you doing here on Saturday afternoon? Aren't you supposed to hang out with your new friends?" Jongin asks back, "Appa, are you sure that the renovation can be completed in less than 100 days?" Jongin's dad smiles and says with certainty, "Of course! Appa is very good at this. That's why they called appa for this job."

Jongin's dad holds Jongin's shoulder, he looks at Jongin and says, "Sorry... Because of appa's job, we have to move a lot and makes it hard for you to make friends... Appa promises, when we have enough money to buy a house, we won't move again." Jongin smiles at his dad and nods in understanding. Jongin waits for his dad to finish his work, then they go home together.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 15 -

In the morning, Jongin waits for Kyungsoo near the school gate but Kyungsoo doesn't show up until the bell rings.

When the class starts, Jongin stares at the empty seat in front of him, he says in his heart, "Kyungsoo is still absent today. I hope nothing bad happens to him." Jongin suddenly slaps himself on the cheek, he says in his heart, "Get yourself together Kim Jong In! Why do you care? Kyungsoo is not even your friend."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 16 -

Jongin decides not to wait for Kyungsoo anymore, he walks straight to his classroom when he arrives at school in the morning.

Not long after, Kyungsoo enters the classroom with Jongdae. Jihyun who is sitting in front of Kyungsoo, turns her head back to chat with Kyungsoo. Jongin can hear Jihyun say she really missed Kyungsoo when Kyungsoo was absent.

When class ends, Jongdae reminds Kyungsoo that Kyungsoo is in charge of cleaning the classroom with Baekhyun, Sehun, Jihyun and Sohee. 

As usual, Baekhyun and Sehun ask Jihyun and Sohee to go home so they can bully Kyungsoo. Baekhyun and Sehun laugh when Kyungsoo gets angry and threatens to report them to the teacher tomorrow.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 17 -

The math teacher who teaches in the first lesson, says, "Okay, everyone! Clean up your desks now." Students become noisy. Baekhyun suddenly stands up and says, "Ma-am, please don't give us a sudden test." The teacher smiles and says, "Ahh, I forgot to mention... For Byun Baek Hyun and Oh Se Hun, you two don't need to take the sudden test. Your homeroom teacher called you."

Baekhyun and Sehun look at each other, then they both look at Kyungsoo who is preparing for the sudden test. The teacher says to Baekhyun and Sehun, "Hurry up! Your homeroom teacher is waiting for you both at the teacher's office." Baekhyun and Sehun immediately leave the classroom. Jongin smirks in triumph.