Breaking up.

After showering, Jongin and Kyungsoo chat in the bed. Kyungsoo falls asleep quickly because he is tired. "Why are you trying so hard?... Look at you... Being tired like this... Makes me feel bad for you as if I was taking advantage of you," Jongin says in his heart while looking at Kyungsoo's sleeping face.

The incident when Kyungsoo kissed Jongin flashes back in Jongin's mind when Jongin's eyes are on Kyungsoo's lips, it makes Jongin's heart suddenly start to pound again. Jongin quickly leaves his bedroom to sleep on the couch in the living room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 78 -

Kyungsoo is confused when he wakes up in the morning, he looks around Jongin's bedroom while asking in fear, "Where is this?... How did I get here?... Who am I?" Kyungsoo tries hard to remember something but he can't. Kyungsoo keeps forcing himself to remember who he is and it causes great pain in his head.

When Jongin comes into his bedroom to wake Kyungsoo, he is shocked seeing Kyungsoo groaning in pain in the bed. Jongin immediately approaches Kyungsoo and asks, "What happened?" Kyungsoo suddenly fainted. Jongin becomes panic, he dashes to call his dad.

Jongin and his dad take Kyungsoo to the hospital. As soon as Kyungsoo is treated by the doctor, Jongin says, "Appa, you can leave it to me. You should go to work now." Jongin's dad replies, "Okay." Then Jongin's dad leaves the hospital.

15 minutes later.

Minseok comes to the hospital in a hurry after getting a call from the hospital. Once Minseok sees Jongin, he scolds Jongin, "What have you done to make Kyungsoo be like this??" "I'm really sorry, I didn't know it would turn out like this, I only asked him to sleep over at my house last night," says Jongin.

Minseok says angrily, "Kyungsoo never doesn't come home! He can't wake up in a place he's not familiar with!! Kyungsoo isn't the same as you normal guys, he's sick!! Don't you know that??" Jongin apologizes with trembling voice, "I'm sorry, hyung... I'm really sorry."

Minseok takes a deep breath, then he lowers his voice, "Jongin-ah, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just... Kyungsoo's parents asked me to take good care of Kyungsoo before they died... If something bad happens to Kyungsoo, how can I be responsible to Kyungsoo's parents?" Jongin falls silent.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 79 -

Jongdae approaches Jongin when Jongin arrives at school in the morning. Jongdae says, "Why didn't you come to school yesterday? Kyungsoo was also absent." Jongin replies, "Kyungsoo was very sick yesterday and I was at the hospital with him." Jongdae asks, "Why didn't you tell me?" Jongin replies, "Sorry, I forgot."

Jongin tries to call Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo doesn't pick up his call. Not a single school lesson enters Jongin's brain because Jongin can't stop thinking of Kyungsoo, Jongin is really worried about Kyungsoo. Jongin doesn't even want to answer Jennie's call because he's not in the mood.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 80 -

Jennie comes to Jongin's school to meet Jongin after school. Jennie asks, "Are you angry with me? Why you never answer my calls?" Jongin answers, "I'm not angry with you. I'm just busy." Jennie asks again, "Busy with what until you have no time to pick up my calls?" Jongin replies, "Kyungsoo is in the hospital."

Jennie says, "So? What does that have to do with us?" Jongin gets annoyed, he says, "How can you say that after what Kyungsoo has done for us?" Jennie says angrily, "Yeah! He is the one who cooked your favorite food for our first date! He's also the one who drove us in his car on our second date! Did I ask him for that?? No, I didn't!! Or it was you who asked him for that??" Jongin replies in short, "No."

Jennie says, "I don't want to talk about Kyungsoo now. I just want to know one thing. That time, why did you accept my love confession?" Jongin doesn't know what to say, he can only say, "I.. I..." Jennie says sadly, "You can't even lie to me by saying that you like me... So, what's the real reason you want to be my boyfriend?" "I... I...," Jongin doesn't know what to say, he can't possibly tell Jennie that he is dating her to get rid of the pounding feelings towards Kyungsoo.

Jennie sighs and says, "Okay, I understand... Let's break up." Jongin says, "I'm sorry." Jennie runs leaving Jongin because she doesn't want Jongin to see her crying face.

Meanwhile in the hospital...

Kyungsoo is doing an MRI to scan his brain. When the result comes out, Minseok who is accompanying Kyungsoo, asks the neurologist (a specialist who treats diseases of the brain and spinal cord, peripheral nerves and muscles). The neurologist answers, "He is fine for now. Please don't let him think too much."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 81 -

Jongin is very happy to see Kyungsoo when he comes to school in the morning. Jongin hugs Kyungsoo and says, "Glad to see you are fine now. I promise I will be more careful next time so I won't hurt you." When Jongin releases his hug, Kyungsoo asks, "Who are you?" Jongin stares at Kyungsoo and asks back, "You didn't read your notes about me?"

Kyungsoo says politely, "I'm sorry but I have to go to my class now." Jongin shakes Kyungsoo's hand and says with a smile, "Hello Kyungsoo. My name is Jongin. I'm sitting behind you in class." Jongin suddenly takes Kyungsoo's backpack, he says, "Come on, let's go to our class." Kyungsoo follows Jongin without saying anything.

Jongin keeps talking about himself to Kyungsoo during lunch breaks and after school but Kyungsoo doesn't remember Jongin at all.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 82 -

Jongin meets Kyungsoo at the school gate when he comes to school. Kyungsoo still can't remember who Jongin is but Jongin introduces himself with a smile, then he invites Kyungsoo to walk to their classroom together, he also carries Kyungsoo's backpack. 

In physics class, Jongin stares at Kyungsoo's back while thinking, "Is Kyungsoo mad at me that he doesn't want to remember me anymore? Did he throw away all his notes about me? Why do I feel lonely when he doesn't want to talk to me? What should I do so he can remember me again? "

At lunch break Jongin has lunch in the canteen with Kyungsoo, Jihyun, Sohee and Jongdae. Even though Jongin is eating and talking to Kyungsoo but he feels like there's a wall between him and Kyungsoo because Kyungsoo isn't as close to him as before.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- Day 83 -

Seeing Jongin watching TV at home on Saturday night, Jongin's oldest sister asks, "Why are you at home?" Jongin asks back, "Why can't I be at home?" Jongin's oldest sister asks back, "Don't you have a girlfriend?" Jongin answers nonchalantly, "We already broke up."