Chapter 12 - The masquerade ball

Today was Pablo's last day in Buenos Aires, so we decided to do something special this evening. Mechi found out, that a public masquerade ball would take place. You can go with our without disguising, but everyone has to wear a mask. Glad I got one, just a few days ago.

I didn't know what to dress like so I put a dark blue dress on and fancy shoes. But when I arrived at the ball, I was the only one, who wore normal stuff. There were pirates, princesses, animals and famous people. I thought, I would get all the attention, if I disguised, but it was the other way round. So I asked, if you can get accessories anywhere. And I could. Just a few minutes later I got a crown and a necklace, so I was a princess.

The first one, I met, was Mechi. She was dressed like Superwoman.

"So? Did you find your superman?" I asked her with a grin and hugged her. "You're so pretty!" "Thanks. I just got the crown and this necklace. I was the only one without disguise." "Oh, that explains a lot. Where did you get that mask? It's amazing!" "Jorge gave it to me at my birthday. It was his...or one of his presents." I answered.

Lodo arrived and I didn't get, what she wanted to present. "What the hell are you?" Mechi spoke out my thoughts loudly. She wore a long, white coat and a big hat like a witch. "Can't you imagine? I'm the snow queen." Oh, well, okay... Now I see it, too. "I think you look like Santa Clause and a witch together, just in white and silver colors." Mechi meant and grinned. "But it looks very nice." I said quickly and smiled.

"Have you seen the guys already?" Machismo wanted to know and I shook my head. "I'm gonna look for them. See ya later." I was curious what they would look like, and if I even would find them.

Jorge

I went around with Pablo, because we haven't found the girls yet. "The only thing different about our costumes is the hat and the mask." Pablo said. "Yeah, because obviously you don't know what a vampire looks like. You have no fake teeth, no blood and you are not white in your face. You are just a guy with a mask." I meant. "You have also just a hat and a cloak." "And boots and a sword and gloves." I added. "Where is your horse?" he asked. Is he kidding me? "Have you seen Tini by the way?"

I looked around the entire ball and my eyes rested at one special person. "There she is!" I said and smiled. She was so beautiful, it almost took my breath. "How do you know?" Pablo asked. "How did you find out, that this is Tini?" Easy question. She is the most beautiful girl at this party. "Don't know...her hair, her eyes... and also I bought her this mask." I explained.

Tini

Half an hour later I almost gave up, searching for them, but then I finally saw Jorge and Pablo. They were going in my direction. I smiled. The boy with this black hat had to be Jorge, no doubts about that. When he stood in front of me, he kneed down and kissed my hand. "Mam, it's an honor to be on active service. I would die for you." He said. "Oh, you are my hero, my love. I only live because of you. How can I possibly thank you?" "Maybe with a kiss?" he asked and grinned.

I took off his hat and kissed him slightly. I couldn't ignore such an offer. "Can you kiss me too?" Pablo asked and I noticed him. "Okay, Zorro is obvious. By the way, you look very hot, Jorge. But what the hell are you, Pablo?" Jorge laughed and Pablo looked insulted. "He thinks he is a vampire." Jorge said. "Without any teeth or at least blood?" I asked and Jorge nodded. "Tini, you look gorgeous. Queen or princess?"